When Fergie dies...

mcfcliam said:
Bugs Bunny said:
Celebrating the death of anyone is beyond the pail.

I genuinely (naively) used to think that City fans were a different bunch to the rest. Appears I was sorely mistaken.

You must not go to games.

Songs about Fergie dying get sung all the time.

Yeah I know.

I don't join in cos I'm not a prick.

blue dallas said:
...i hope he ends up shoveling shit in hell for all eternity !

He has been a shithouse, not for all his life, but certainly for the time he has been at Stretford. He has not had a good word to say about MCFC. On the contrary, he has been thoroughly objectionable at most times. He has done nothing during his time in Gtr Manchester while he was alive to guarantee my respect when he sheds his mortal coil.

mcfcliam said:
Bugs Bunny said:
Yeah I know.

I don't join in cos I'm not a prick.

Ahh so our fans are pricks now?

Anyone who sings about or celebrates someones death is, in my eyes, a prick, yes. Don't see where there's much room for debate there to be honest. Just cos someone supports City doesn't mean they can't be an arse does it? A quick scan through OT proves this.

Bugs Bunny said:
mcfcliam said:
Ahh so our fans are pricks now?

Anyone who sings about or celebrates someones death is, in my eyes, a prick, yes. Don't see where there's much room for debate there to be honest. Just cos someone supports City doesn't mean they can't be an arse does it? A quick scan through OT proves this.

You must be a joy in a pub at games.

I sing 'We're having a party when Fergie dies' and I'll admit that and I've witnessed many BM'ers singing about Munich (won't mention names)

mcfcliam said:
Bugs Bunny said:

You must be a joy in a pub at games.

I sing 'We're having a party when Fergie dies' and I'll admit that and I've witnessed many BM'ers singing about Munich (won't mention names)

Each to their own.

I'm glad I've more class than to do so, that's all.

I would observe the silence (along with everyone else I reckon). However, once that is over, it is open season on the fucker. None of that "you can't speak ill of the dead" for me. Whatever his faults when he was alive, they will still be his faults when he is dead - and there are plenty of them.

minutes silence fair enough but then business as usual as he clearly means nothing to us and deserves nowt more than the bare minimum of respect that you'd give up to any random deceased stranger

the rags will probably be in completely ovet the top Princess Di territory

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.