When Fergie dies...

Adidas Barry Silkman said:
I think we should sing The Laughing Policeman for the full sixty seconds.
lol nice one fella ;-) will all have to get them plastic police helmets and wear them at the same time

Bugs Bunny said:
mcfcliam said:
You must be a joy in a pub at games.

I sing 'We're having a party when Fergie dies' and I'll admit that and I've witnessed many BM'ers singing about Munich (won't mention names)

Each to their own.

I'm glad I've more class than to do so, that's all.

You must have a fantastic view from that high horse of yours.

stumpy_mcfc said:
Yes I for one would respect it. The only reason I don't like him is because he manages the scums but strip that away and he is a great manager who built up a dynasty from ashes.

This^

Depends on the general atmosphere of the day for me. Just reading through this thread has changed my opinion of some fans. I loathe baconface as much as any of you on here, but he's a great manager and nothing more, as someone else mentioned, he's not a mass murderer. There is a great deal of hypocrisy on this forum, though. For example, more recently and in the past (and in this thread) I have seen comments from posters who claim on the forum that they don't sing this song, and they don't sing that, and oh they definitely don't sing that and they certainly wouldn't think of acting like this at a match...but I've seen it, and I know people who have seen this behaviour from posters on here.

I don't sing munich, but I referred to Un*ted as Munichs. Not ashamed of it, no reason why I should be. Used with no intent and it's harmless, in my opinion. I know posters on here sing munich songs and act up at games so why, once on the forum, do these posters climb upon their high horse and look down their noses at others? Just an observation.

Anyway, when the time comes, I'll probably stay silent but in my head just be waiting for the game to be kicked off so I could forget it and focus on the one thing I do have respect for: City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.