When Ferguson retires. (Celebration list)

One of the good things about growing older is gaining a little historical perspective...

Remember 'Sir' (Saint) Matt Busby.. another teflon icon, Scum seemed unassailable back until his retirement, then....

meltdwon.... no-one could follow the act (partly based upon hagiography)

(I even had some daft rag neighbour telling me that there were no rag hooligans under his stewardship !!!)

By 1974 Scum (and their shitbag 'supporters') were in the second division, trashing shops in the centre of..... York !!!!

Who the hell will replace Baco ????
Scum have 3 or 4 quality players .. the rest are average to say the least. Baco makes (to hi credit) a team that is more than the sum of its parts .. he also helps things along with bullying all and sundry , including refs, the prem and the fa

can't wait for the old alky to bow out.. he's clinging on because he knows in his heart of hearts ,that he is the last of the mohicans

Jelly and ice-cream (plus a large Glenmorangie for me !!! LOL!)

Blue2112 said:
We the City fans will be put under so much pressure and scrutiny to respect the great man and to show how great City fans are by doing what is expected. Well i'll be in the concourse doing what's expected and that'll be raising a glass in celebration.
I shall be joining you Josh. Wouldn't it be funny if there was an empty stadium?

**** of a specimen. When he leaves or crokes it I'll do something I have never done before, I'll pour myself a large brandy and toast to the passing of the biggest wankstain to ever grace our game. A bully, a cheat, a coward and an overall ****.

When he leaves this earth I sincerely hope they don't try and get us to do a minutes silence. I dont mean to be harsh on the old beggar but it's never in a million years going to happen with any of our fans. I think this is something we need to be preparing for because we are going to look pretty heartless when the time comes so we need to do a clap or cheering thing because there will be plenty of that going on.

bobmcfc said:
When he leaves this earth I sincerely hope they don't try and get us to do a minutes silence. I dont mean to be harsh on the old beggar but it's never in a million years going to happen with any of our fans. I think this is something we need to be preparing for because we are going to look pretty heartless when the time comes so we need to do a clap or cheering thing because there will be plenty of that going on.

For that very reason they would want u guys to. so when u start booing they will slate u on the news and public opinion.

AntiUnited said:
bobmcfc said:

For that very reason they would want u guys to. so when u start booing they will slate u on the news and public opinion.

I seriously doubt he will be shown any respect. the club know what has to be done and it isn't a minutes silence.

bobmcfc said:
AntiUnited said:
bobmcfc said:

I seriously doubt he will be shown any respect. the club know what has to be done and it isn't a minutes silence.

he wont and he shouldn't tbh. Raging hypocrite him and his fukin club.

When the old fart does die the soft arses on here will start the old 'call for respect' and 'have a bit of class'!

Well I wont be showing any respect for this man who never showed any respect for our club or us fans. And as for 'class'; has there ever been a football man with less class?

I'll be singing at the top of my voice during any tribute to this horrible, horrible man.

they have to know this is one occasion where all formality will be chucked though the window. hopefully city will be on the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.