When Ferguson retires. (Celebration list)

Paddy Barclay, just been on talkshite presspass said he should go end of season, hinted at mental health problems

He really is showing signs of dementia people will say he is a genius and is doing it because it deflects attention but some serious signs of mental health issues, forgetfulness, lashing out when things dont go his way (in a much more serious manner than usual) all point to health issues. The press, the club, the fans etc will all deny it but at his age health issues must be a concern.

In terms of celebrations, football as a sport will be better off when he goes as at the moment its just ridiculous that he is allowed to contest every decision, say what he wants, do what he wants and generally bully everyone around him because he has been there so long. Football will be much more enjoyable to watch because we can but hope that games will be refereed fairly, players will be dealt with equitably as at present with Fergies association running things it just switches you off to the whole thing. I mean when 2 incidents that are exactly the same are dealt with differently because one is a united player and one doesnt play for united it just makes you think whats the point.

I don't want him to enjoy any retirement. Much prefer him to remain in charge as the rags go into decline and their owners pawn more assets. A touchline stroke as he argues with the ref at an fa cup tie against non-league opposition would be good, particularly if they lose. I suspect he will do one if he completes the Champ20ns thing this year. We all know that's what his bronze statue was for - not for 25yrs at the swamp, and I bet it will be rededicated if they win this year. Hopefully getting carried out of a non-league ground in a wooden overcoat will happen just after we win CL.

he wont retire ... he'll be 90 odd one day ... on one of his regular trips onto the pitch to command the ref what to do, his heart will give up, then sinks slowly into the swamp.

The old fucking piss can has lost the plot. I bet he needs help going to the toilet the saggy purple nosed bully, I am enjoying his demise as he is a disgusting self centered narcissistic bacon head!

Sir purple whiskey nose will get his Karma good and soon the fucking illiterate bully.

I will not remember gammon head for us achievements but for his underhand tactics and cheating and rightfully so the sex offending alky nonce.

I bet he reeks of booze the crazy old tramp. "There's been a murdarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

No way is he going to retire in the next 3 years, no way is he going to want to lose any money

mancboy123 said:
He really is showing signs of dementia people will say he is a genius and is doing it because it deflects attention but some serious signs of mental health issues, forgetfulness, lashing out when things dont go his way (in a much more serious manner than usual) all point to health issues. The press, the club, the fans etc will all deny it but at his age health issues must be a concern.

In terms of celebrations, football as a sport will be better off when he goes as at the moment its just ridiculous that he is allowed to contest every decision, say what he wants, do what he wants and generally bully everyone around him because he has been there so long. Football will be much more enjoyable to watch because we can but hope that games will be refereed fairly, players will be dealt with equitably as at present with Fergies association running things it just switches you off to the whole thing. I mean when 2 incidents that are exactly the same are dealt with differently because one is a united player and one doesnt play for united it just makes you think whats the point.

This x 1000

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.