When Ferguson retires. (Celebration list)

XxRachXx said:
Party at mine .. rodeo bulls , balloons , party hats :p what more could you want !!!

Well now you mention it, rach, LoveCity's offer of coke and hookers sounded a fair shout. Could you maybe ask him to be your party organiser?

ChrisNUFC said:
Lakeysbadknee said:
Alan Pardew & "wee Newcastle from the North East"

Aye we're in for sure. Save me some jelly and ice cream
You can come to the party under one condition, you all put your shirts on, i dont want that fat bleeder with tits bigger than my missus running around frightening everybody

Stoned Rose said:
That **** wont retire any time soon mark my words.

He won't leave, unless his health forces him too. He would manage there until he was 100, if he stayed healthy. The way I see it, is that he's past the point of no return now. He flirted with the idea back in 2001, but chose to stay, he's hinted at it a couple of times in recent years, and now he's saying he won't quit anytime soon. Every time push has come to shove, he's dug his heels in. I also don't think his ego could stomach seeing someone else sat in the dugout, while he watches powerless from the sidelines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.