When Ferguson retires. (Celebration list)

XxRachXx said:
sir baconface said:
XxRachXx said:
Party at mine .. rodeo bulls , balloons , party hats :p what more could you want !!!

Well now you mention it, rach, LoveCity's offer of coke and hookers sounded a fair shout. Could you maybe ask him to be your party organiser?

no drugs at my party :O

Good.hookers are fine tho?

I will walk with a smile on my face from Aberdeen to Manchester with a fcukin finally,fergies gone t shirt on.making up stupid nursery rhymes about him on the way.

maccadon said:
XxRachXx said:
sir baconface said:
Well now you mention it, rach, LoveCity's offer of coke and hookers sounded a fair shout. Could you maybe ask him to be your party organiser?

I will walk with a smile on my face from Aberdeen to Manchester with a fcukin finally,fergies gone t shirt on.making up stupid nursery rhymes about him on the way.

what nursery ryhmes

XxRachXx said:
maccadon said:
XxRachXx said:

what nursery ryhmes

Havent made em up but as you can imagine it will take a while walk down the m6 so plenty of downtime make em up.

maccadon said:
XxRachXx said:
maccadon said:

what nursery ryhmes

Havent made em up but as you can imagine it will take a while walk down the m6 so plenty of downtime make em up.

you'll need some company !!

Unknown_Genius said:
Stoned Rose said:
That **** wont retire any time soon mark my words.

He won't leave, unless his health forces him too. He would manage there until he was 100, if he stayed healthy. The way I see it, is that he's past the point of no return now. He flirted with the idea back in 2001, but chose to stay, he's hinted at it a couple of times in recent years, and now he's saying he won't quit anytime soon. Every time push has come to shove, he's dug his heels in. I also don't think his ego could stomach seeing someone else sat in the dugout, while he watches powerless from the sidelines.

Agree with you.I believe when he retires Utd.will be a midtable team for many many years.Look at Liverpool the dominated the league for many years and now they are medicore.The same will happen with our neighbours.

I'll be staying on just a bit longer! Fergie hopes to bring more success to United at 71
By IAN LADYMAN
PUBLISHED: 23:32, 1 January 2013 | UPDATED: 23:34, 1 January 2013
Comments (14)

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson celebrated his 71st birthday this week by revealing he has no plans to retire in the immediate future.
Ferguson took his table-topping team to Wigan on Tuesday, the day after his birthday, and was asked in an interview with Abu Dhabi Sports who he thought would replace him when he eventually decides to stand down.
The United boss said: 'There is no-one on the agenda, but somebody will have to replace me.

Hungry for more: Alex Ferguson is set to stay at Manchester United for the foreseeable future

Many happy returns: Sir Alex Ferguson gave a wide-ranging interview in Abu Dhabi on his 71st birthday
'I'm hoping to stay on for a bit of time, anyway.
'It's very difficult. Over the years, names have been bandied about but football is such a precarious industry.
'But you could be talking about one of the potentially exciting young managers in the game, but is he going to be here in two or three years' time. The sack race is horrendous.
'Sometimes a manager can only survive four games if he doesn't win a match. It's impossible to say who is going to be there.' Ferguson was asked specifically in the interview about the credentials of Everton manager David Moyes, Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho and former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola.

The fire still burns: Manchester United's manager is as combative as ever after more than 25 years at Old Trafford

Heirs to the throne? Jose Mourinho (top left), Pep Guardiola (top right) and David Moyes (below)

He added: 'There will always be names bandied about and they are all qualified people. Nobody knows where they are going to be in two or three years time.
'Top managers will always been in demand.
'Pep Guardiola, Jose Mourinho, David Moyes. There are a lot of successful managers out there. But I don't know what their plans will be in two or three years' time.
'In terms of football management, I have achieved everything I always wished for. It's been a great journey for me.
'But being manager of Manchester United, you have to kick on. You can't look back.
'The drive is always on to do better, although it's not easy in the Barclays Premier League. It's a difficult league.
'And European football is getting stronger and stronger.'
VIDEO: Watch Sir Alex Ferguson's full interview

More...
Ferguson: Mancini's right, Van Persie could be the difference in beating City to the title
Wigan 0 Man United 4: New year, same story! RVP and Hernandez both get two as leaders start 2013 in style
MOST READ NEWS
Previous
Next

Inside the world of London's Arab playboy racers:...

Inside the home of the queen of freebies: Householder saves...

'Why DID Channel 4 show obscene quiz?' MP's disgust at...

Justin Bieber speaks of his 'shock and sadness' after...

'Tonight I have seen grown men crying in cells with remorse...

Tea like cabbage water and wallpaper paste porridge:...

The teenage shapeshifter: 18-year-old conquers crippling...

Comedian Jim Davidson arrested by Jimmy Savile detectives on...

CNN viewers stunned as Kathy Griffin tries to perform oral...

Poverty, prostitutes and the long, slow death of the Soviet...

Boy, 5, wins £9,000 payout from dentist who failed to notice...

The £100MILLION bride: Chinese daughter of kitchen tile...

Share this article:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Messenger
LinkedIn
Digg it
Newsvine
Fark
Nowpublic
Reddit

Print article
Email article

Ads by Google:
The Reformation
Dresses, Jumpers & Soft Basics. Join The Reformation!
TheReformation.com
The Tigers Challenge
Mini & Junior Rugby Festival / Tour at Butlins Skegness & Minehead
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tigerschallenge.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.tigerschallenge.co.uk</a>
Add your comments Comments (14)
The comments below have not been moderated.
NewestOldestBest ratedWorst rated
We have to remember that " zanydave" belongs to a group of individuals that think throwing excrement at the opposition is acceptable behavior , it's all about breeding lads.
- cantona , whitby, 02/1/2013 16:53
Click to rate Rating (0) Report abuse
Just to cheer up the rest of you unfortunate lot, he'll be going when we have 25 and he is 76, Happy New year to all.
- cantona , whitby, 02/1/2013 16:33
Click to rate Rating 2 Report abuse
2 bites! Fishing for mancs is so easy
- zanydave , Wirral, 02/1/2013 15:14
Click to rate Rating 1 Report abuse
Good for Alex, the last thing we want is another useless fast talking conman from Europe to take over our best club and fill it with usless diving foregn players.
- peejoy , Nottingham, 02/1/2013 14:38
Click to rate Rating 4 Report abuse
Go away you old duffer!
- Frank Lee , Worthing, 02/1/2013 11:25
Click to rate Rating 18 Report abuse
Like a punchdrunk oldboxer. Very sad to see someone go on like this.- zanydave , Wirral, 02/1/2013 09:45----------- > Coming from the Liverpool area like you do, I bet you wish your manager was as 'punchdrunk' as you claim Sir Alex is......(Liverpool, didn't they used to be a top 4 team once?)
- T.Atkins , Manchester, United Kingdom, 02/1/2013 10:51
Click to rate Rating 5 Report abuse
Yes yes.. good news for man utd fans and bad news for ABUs..Love it :)
- josh , manchester, 02/1/2013 10:40
Click to rate Rating 15 Report abuse
Like a punchdrunk oldboxer. Very sad to see someone go on like this. - zanydave , Wirral, 02/1/2013 09:45 Haha, especially if you don't support united zanydave. Us united fans are laughing at you matey
- mart , manchester, United Kingdom, 02/1/2013 10:17
Click to rate Rating 13 Report abuse
Like a punchdrunk oldboxer. Very sad to see someone go on like this.
- zanydave , Wirral, 02/1/2013 09:45
Click to rate Rating 21 Report abuse
Oh dear...just when you thought there would be an end to his childish rantings....he prolongs the agony further!!
- John Kime , England, United Kingdom, 02/1/2013 09:01
Click to rate Rating 16 Report abuse
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
Add your comment

You have 1000 characters left.
Libellous and abusive comments are not allowed. Please read our House Rules.

I agree to the House Rules
For information about privacy and cookies please read our Privacy Policy.
TermsClear Submit Content

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2255854/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-interview-He-plans-stay-Old-Trafford-bit-longer.html#ixzz2GrLu2o9K" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2GrLu2o9K</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.