When Is The Club Going To Stop Selling Tickets In The Home End To Away Fans?

My question is when are the club going to not sell our away tickets via third parties. Yesterday a site had 30 tickets for Wolves away, when only fans who had up to 28k points could apply. I know people will tell me the site doesn't actually have them tickets yet, but they will get them some way. One thing I know is that I do not know one other blue out of the thousands I have met over the years who sells to them sites, not one.

I went to a wednesday away game, last match of season and was sat in cantilever stand with wednesday fans and my mate who was a wednesday fan said if city score don't jump up, it was him not jumping up as he was surrounded by city fans, can't remember year but Everton won 3 2 against Wimbledon and didn't go down
Round about 93-94 season I think mate or season after. I jumped up in the same stand as you thinking oh fuck, but then realised there were shitloads of City in there

The famous Valley of Death?
Often fun and games in Barnsley, more so with the SYP who got a bit of a pasting under the stand at half time at one game.

Barnsley fans got a very rough time after the cup tie at Maine Rd.

Some of my mates who travelled with Barnsley fans were terrified and vowed never to City again.

Time have changed a bit since then.

Went to Fulham away when they played home games at QPR. My wife's dad a life long Fulham season ticket holder had got me and my brother tickets in their main stand asking us to keep a lid on our support. Stayed silent as City took a 1 0 need lead but had to suffer in silence as Fulham turned us over to lead 2 1. When City equalised deep in stoppage time could not contain our joy and jumped up celebrating only to find half the stand doing the same. Have supported City in home seats at Fulham many times since never getting any hassle really good bunch there crowd. In no circumstances would I do that a mile up the road.

Went to Fulham away when they played home games at QPR. My wife's dad a life long Fulham season ticket holder had got me and my brother tickets in their main stand asking us to keep a lid on our support. Stayed silent as City took a 1 0 need lead but had to suffer in silence as Fulham turned us over to lead 2 1. When City equalised deep in stoppage time could not contain our joy and jumped up celebrating only to find half the stand doing the same. Have supported City in home seats at Fulham many times since never getting any hassle really good bunch there crowd. In no circumstances would I do that a mile up the road.
That away end at Fulham quite often seems to be mixed, with no segregation. And I've never heard of any major trouble there. Don't know what's the story when Chelsea play there?

That away end at Fulham quite often seems to be mixed, with no segregation. And I've never heard of any major trouble there. Don't know what's the story when Chelsea play there?
The Fulham game at QPR was totally peaceful however several hours before the match it kicked off between lads off the White City estate and early arriving City boys. Believe they were a mixture of Chelsea and QPR no Fulham involved at all

if not already mentioned, this applies to away games too - away tickets are like gold dust for most of us, but every away game there are significant numbers of tourists who have bought tickets from a 3rd party site

Going in the home end is only a problem if you behave like a dickhead. I have been to hundreds of away games in the home sections across the world to watch City. It is sometimes the only way to get tickets for the smaller grounds.
The dickheads who jump up are just the ones we know about!
Was a guy sat in front of me on Sunday in. Hid 60’s and an Arsenal fan. Didn’t take the piss but was pissing me off wanting to engage in conversation on what a great game it was (which it wasn’t and I was in no mood at that point)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.