When Lampard's loan ends aren't we a CM short?

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
BigOscar said:
There's no way we ae paying him that are we? For a bit part squad player to come on for the last few minutes of games? I find that hard to believe.

Oscar...I've copied the report on the other Bluemoon forum but he signed a 35% pay increase from his last salary at Chelsea (which was 150k a week) to move to NYC and we now picking up his salary until May...looks like the reported 190k a week is going to be close to the true amount....

The thread maker.....

FantasyIreland said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
BigOscar said:
There's no way we ae paying him that are we? For a bit part squad player to come on for the last few minutes of games? I find that hard to believe.

Oscar...I've copied the report on the other Bluemoon forum but he signed a 35% pay increase from his last salary at Chelsea (which was 150k a week) to move to NYC and we now picking up his salary until May...looks like the reported 190k a week is going to be close to the true amount....

The thread maker.....

;) I was surprised no one else had picked up the reports this afternoon about Lampard....hopefully these reports are true as this will take the pressure off alittle when Yaya goes......190k a week seems a lot but as NYC didn't have to pay a transfer fee I guess it could be true...whatever the amount is I think he's shown he's got something left in the tank and could have a big part to play in the New Year.......

There is NO way Lampard will be earning that much. That is more than double the MLS' top earner (our old friend Kaka). The Express is a horrible paper, though I hope it is right about him extending at least because it looks like AFCON is going ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.