When The Chelsea Team Is Read Out...

the old abbey said:
Poznan? Do it near me and your getting a thick lip.its old hat its now become embarrasing.younited and the rest are all laughing at you emptyeds who are still doing this.

I'm actually lost for words.

I think we should just sign the Kolo Yaya remix from the start of the season till the end. I even have rags humming it in the office. Best footie chant in years.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH0tK5t_hSA[/youtube]

How about a poznan and rest of the game we spend bobbing up and down doing the yaya/kolo and then everyones a winner an it'lll freakig amazing with everyone bobbing together.

Sparkys-Army said:
How about a poznan and rest of the game we spend bobbing up and down doing the yaya/kolo and then everyones a winner an it'lll freakig amazing with everyone bobbing together.

It'll be the best fitness routine, for football fans ever created!

Freestyler said:
Sparkys-Army said:

It'll be the best fitness routine, for football fans ever created!

Zumba can kiss my ass, this is the future!

I really hope Kolo and Yaya are playing so we can do the No Limits chant.

Is there any preset pubs in which City fans are going? Hoping to get a drink before the game.

ManCitizens. said:
the old abbey said:
Poznan? Do it near me and your getting a thick lip.its old hat its now become embarrasing.younited and the rest are all laughing at you emptyeds who are still doing this.

-- Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:27 am --

Clown.

Fucking moron.

Not to piss on chips but its time to move on, looks good if everyone does it but a bit embarassing if only a few do it. Be better if we treat it like the banana days and just bring it out on special occasions like if we retain the trophy.

the old abbey said:

Good fishing!

WhitbyBlue said:
ManCitizens. said:
the old abbey said:

Clown.

Fucking moron.

Come on guys, leave it out, he's 86 and would love to jump up and down but the old shrapnel still gives him gip.

Go on Grandad roll them your cap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.