When we were sh*t.

For those of us who still have nightmares....

article-2245180-0019DC8300000258-648_634x458.jpg

True and let’s not forget that results got worse under Franny.

Like many Blues, I didn’t think the bad times were so bad. We still seemed to hold our own with the rags in terms of banter even though we won sweet FA. The promotion battles were always great and the relegations weren’t so bad (after the first disaster).
The thing with Franny was we would have got behind any fucker if it meant Swales going. Just happened to one of our greatest ever players, which gave him massive credit in the bank. I don’t think Franny really had any idea of just how bad a shape the club was in. After he took over he floundered badly and made some really poor decisions.

What do you mean what? In the 80's when City were shit I was a Liverpool fan.
Then when they became shit I supported Chelsea (early 2000's) and became a City fan April 2011 a month before our great cup final win v Stoke.
If we lose today I am going back to supporting Liverpool. Still got my scarf and bobble hat.... YNWA

The thing with Franny was we would have got behind any fucker if it meant Swales going. Just happened to one of our greatest ever players, which gave him massive credit in the bank. I don’t think Franny really had any idea of just how bad a shape the club was in. After he took over he floundered badly and made some really poor decisions.
He was a bigger let down than Swales.

An odious little man who did not have a pot to piss in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.