When will City pass Utd's revenue?

According to fans of other clubs. All our deals are dodgy as fuck anyway. In that case we just need to sign some more dodgy deals and hey presto we have more money than them!

Swings and roundabouts
They've introduced some really good pricing on young adult tickets, where as we have a cheaper adult option for back of the south stand

The cheap back of third tier also get charged £58 for some games.

As city don't publish match day prices and haven't for 10 years or so, the same time top category games went from £28 to £36 to £38 to £48 to £58 in the SS in about 5 years, no one knows what prices games will be next year until they go on sale. However you need to pay to be a member to buy them without knowing the prices.

At least United are transparent.

However you need to pay to be a member to buy them without knowing the prices.

No you don't the tickets for all the games go on sale in July after an initial priority window for Cityzen members, you can see the prices for non members and you know that it's £5.00 less if you become a member or you can pay for a ticket without Cityzen membership..

No you don't the tickets for all the games go on sale in July after an initial priority window for Cityzen members, you can see the prices for non members and you know that it's £5.00 less if you become a member or you can pay for a ticket without Cityzen membership..

You can't log on and see without a membership in the priority window to see the prices though can you? I couldn't with a SC, until open sale, and then it is too late to bother with a membership for some.

Easier to publish a price list like most clubs do with nothing to hide.

The cheap back of third tier also get charged £58 for some games.

As city don't publish match day prices and haven't for 10 years or so, the same time top category games went from £28 to £36 to £38 to £48 to £58 in the SS in about 5 years, no one knows what prices games will be next year until they go on sale. However you need to pay to be a member to buy them without knowing the prices.

At least United are transparent.
It’s the same price for any particular block/stand, whatever the game. Obviously different for each block/stand but if it’s £40 for that seat it’s £40 whether it’s Huddersfield or us/Liverpool.

And barring our very cheap season tickets (the sub-£350 ones) the rest of our season ticket prices are in the same range, except we have the 93:20 areas, which are a lot dearer.

It’s the same price for any particular block/stand, whatever the game. Obviously different for each block/stand but if it’s £40 for that seat it’s £40 whether it’s Huddersfield or us/Liverpool.

And barring our very cheap season tickets (the sub-£350 ones) the rest of our season ticket prices are in the same range, except we have the 93:20 areas, which are a lot dearer.

You know that because they publish all the ticket information, they adopted that policy around the same time Chelsea did over 10 years ago. But city say we are dynamic, we don't have have fixed prices, we use the same model Blackburn did since 2008.

You know that because they publish all the ticket information, they adopted that policy around the same time Chelsea did over 10 years ago. But city say we are dynamic, we don't have have fixed prices, we use the same model Blackburn did since 2008.
I've just bought tickets to a baseball game when I'm over in the States in a couple of weeks. They adopt true dynamic pricing so reduce the prices if the game if slow to sell. Because I had to wait for someone else to confirm whether they could go or not before I booked, I got good tickets $13/£10 cheaper than if I'd booked them earlier.

You can't log on and see without a membership in the priority window to see the prices though can you? I couldn't with a SC, until open sale, and then it is too late to bother with a membership for some.

Easier to publish a price list like most clubs do with nothing to hide.
Not during the priority window no, but if I remember apart from The derby, the last home game and if I remember a couple of others which you can assume will all be £58 (53 for members) unless they have gone up. Then the window is only a couple of weeks and the prices for all the other games are up and available to buy before the start of the season.
Don't know why they don't put up a price list though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.