When will City pass Utd's revenue?

Just going off revenue is a bit misleading, they spend their money very badly. We need to just keep on winning on the field and in the transfer market. As each year goes by they will become more desperate and this will mean they will become even more rash in the way they operate.

This, people, is what we call a raggy thread. I would expect this on ragcafe, come on guys.

Who is the biggest club? Seriously who cares. As long as we are the best on the pitch does anyone, apart from the people within the club that are paid to care, really give a shit if we have more or less commercial revenue that United?

Totally agree mate.

Consider yourself one of the family, :-)

In relative terms, we are a rummage down the back of the sofa, club.

I don’t get worked up about it, or have hostile feelings as some sad bastards do. Good luck to those who have been backed. Especially you lot who stuck by your team when you had fuck all money.

A song from that wonderful film that suits us has the line

If you don’t mind having to do without things, it’s a fine life, a fine life.

As long as you have Pep I think Utd et al will be chasing your tail regardless of how much more of a turnover they have.

The lad has a future if he sticks in. :)

I don’t get worked up about it, or have hostile feelings as some sad bastards do. Good luck to those who have been backed. Especially you lot who stuck by your team when you had fuck all money.

As long as you have Pep I think Utd et al will be chasing your tail regardless of how much more of a turnover they have.

Well said, Mate.

We're just the same, believe it or not, but we have the Sheik's sofa.

We would have to embrace some of the things we criticize the Rags for, example - shirt sales in Asia, we might have to sign a renowned Japanese youth footballer (like the gronigen kid we were linked with), moves like this could open us up to the large Japanese market, if we are looking to become a global brand then we might as well embrace globalization.

This, people, is what we call a raggy thread. I would expect this on ragcafe, come on guys.

Who is the biggest club? Seriously who cares. As long as we are the best on the pitch does anyone, apart from the people within the club that are paid to care, really give a shit if we have more or less commercial revenue that United?
This^. The concentration on who is the biggest is just fetishism. What counts is how much money is available for team matters, i.e. transfers, wages, etc. Our playing budget will always be boosted by the owners not extracting any divis etc. I dont care who has a bigger income, more global supporters etc. as long as we are the best on the pitch. As long as we have Pep, we will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.