When will City pass Utd's revenue?

KPMG's enterprise value is subjective, tho' I dont say they are wrong. The strength of the balance sheet is more important, and the only true picture of value is the market price of the shares.

It's net debt I think. Debt plus cash assets.

From their 3rd quarter report

"Net debt as of 31 March 2018 was £301.3 million, a decrease of £65.0 million over the year. The gross USD debt principal remains unchanged."
Last bit is interesting. The Glazers said that half the proceeds of the sale of (non voting) shares on NYSE, would be applied to reducing the principle debt. Looks like tney have forgotten that. Quelle surprise.

But you care if we win right? One follows the other.

Why are we successful now, and we weren't under Swales? Money, and competent educated people in the right places.

Yeah it’s great we’re winning a lot more these days, but I don’t really care at all if Utd or whoever else it might be have more fans than us.
We have always been a well supported club no matter what league we’ve been in.
The glory hunters will come of course, but I couldn’t care less if we’re not the best supported club in the world.

KPMG's enterprise value is subjective, tho' I dont say they are wrong. The strength of the balance sheet is more important, and the only true picture of value is the market price of the shares.
Subjective is one word but shite is better. PB explained why a page or two back.

Yeah it’s great we’re winning a lot more these days, but I don’t really care at all if Utd or whoever else it might be have more fans than us.
We have always been a well supported club no matter what league we’ve been in.
The glory hunters will come of course, but I couldn’t care less if we’re not the best supported club in the world.
Always said that as long as the 30k are there that stuck by us through the shit times, im not fussed about the rest.

Who cares? We have a better team and a more pleasant fan base and stadium and more class about us as a club.

That’s all that counts.

I’m probably in the minority as I do find it interesting.

It comes to commmerical, match day and broadcasting revenue. Broadcasting we are very similar, match day we get about 60% and I don’t see us catching up any time soon. Commercial we are behind but can close the gap but would be tough to pass any time soon. Good or bad there newsworthy and sponsors like that. We have been able to catch up quickly but as we get closer the increases will be harder to find.

The only advantage to me of more revenue is more to spend wages, transfers and we seem very similar to United to me.

They have the debt which costs money and we have an academy that generates money. The CFG group, academy and our scouting network gives us a huge advantage on getting the young talent, so in time various places squad will be filled very cheaply anyway.

The squad needs little investment this season compared to some and if a superstar came available such as Hazard etc. We would have the money for the fee and a high enough wage to meet there market value. When Aguero needs replacing or if B.Silva does not fill D.Silva boots and a player is identified who we feel would, the funds will be found.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.