Where are the Gareth Barry critics?

Barry is still a liability, he just doesn't have the qualities to spear head a midfield no matter what Capello thinks. At his age Andrea Pirlo would be a better.

nashark said:
Anyone who's played football would love to play alongside someone like Barry.
That's what strikers used to say about playing upfront with heskey, I assumed it was because he made them look good

MCFC BOB said:
Goater666 said:
1 good game in 10, he'll be back to being shit on Monday night. Don't you worry about that.
Does this mean Barry is a big game player for us? Like Yaya.

Not at all, he's very inconsistent, he's not even half the player Yaya is, for starters Yaya can pass the ball forward.

de niro said:
I have always supported him on here and I'm glad he shut a few up on here.

then you're not a very good judge of players or posters herein..............he's still average and im still saying so.

ono said:
He's still just alright and will need to be replaced if we are to ever win the league. I do like him though. He'd be a quality squad player for anyone.

anyone not in the top four or Champ League that is...................

Anyone who doesn't rate barry doesn't know what they are talking about but unfortunately for him he plays in a role many people don't understand the importance of...

AdamManCity said:
Anyone who doesn't rate barry doesn't know what they are talking about but unfortunately for him he plays in a role many people don't understand the importance of...

We all know the importance of the role and that is why we say he isnt good enough.

A number of top teams now play with 3 in the middle, 1 that holds and the other 2 who can do a bit of everything.

Barca have Busquets who holds and Xavi and Iniesta.

Arsenal have Song who holds and Wilshere and Fabregas.

We have NDJ who holds and Barry and Yaya.

Can you see the glaringly obvious difference between our 3 and the 3 of Barca and Arsenal? Both Barca and Arsenal play the same formation yet they dont have this invisible midfielder who does all the the things that we dont notice. Give me a player like Xavi or Wilshere in the position any day of the week because I like my footballers to be seen on a football field!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.