Where are the Gareth Barry critics?

ANY1aBLUE said:
de niro said:
I have always supported him on here and I'm glad he shut a few up on here.

then you're not a very good judge of players or posters herein..............he's still average and im still saying so.

oh i can judge a player alright, he was again fantastic in the semi. i can also read which is something some of our posters can't do, just to help those posters i will point out the difference in the following two words. few and all are two totally different words.

let me know if you struggle with my english class.

If our ambition is 4th place, then Barry has a role to play. But I'm sorry if we want to go further we have to fill certain positions with better players (LB is another is Kolarov doesn't up his game). Not all positions but there are obviously a few that could benefit from an upgrade. Otherwise, we'd already be in 1st/2nd place.

If a player like Sneijder or Sahin is really available then sorry but we have to get one of them and Barry can drop to the bench/rotation role. If he settled, Sahin would guarantee us around 6-8 goals and 8-10 assists per season despite being a holding midfielder, and Sneijder - an attacking midfielder - is probably the best creator of goals on the planet, top assists in the Champions League for two years running. If United really do sign Sneijder, Hernandez will score about 30 goals next season. Nani + Sneijder would create more goals than anyone in world football which is why if Sneijder does become available we might want to consider getting him as part of the Tevez deal.

de niro said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
then you're not a very good judge of players or posters herein..............he's still average and im still saying so.

oh i can judge a player alright, he was again fantastic in the semi. i can also read which is something some of our posters can't do, just to help those posters i will point out the difference in the following two words. few and all are two totally different words.

Wow, there's a challenge:
Capital 'O' in 'oh'. Full stop after alright. Capital 'I' in next sentence.
Posters - should be poster's AND have punctuation mark thereafter.
Put a semi-colon after 'words'(;).
Capital for 'few'. Few and all should really be in punctuation marks too.
English should have a capital letter. Class would have been better as 'lesson'.

Otherwise, not a bad effort.

Unfortunately - I still didn't understand what the hell you were blethering on about.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:25 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:

he's rubbish

ANY1aBLUE said:
de niro said:

Unfortunately - I still didn't understand what the hell you were blethering on about.

-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:25 pm --

de niro said:

he's rubbish

now Now ladies"s sum1;s punctuation n spellin is nuthin 2 laff at

ANY1aBLUE said:
kevodevo said:
Listen son Mancini gives Barry a job to do every match - it happens to be different every game and that is why he 'appears' and sometimes does not seem like he is around - he is doing a f'in job and btw doing it well - he is actually a really important player for citry and without him they would be serverly lacking- so please my son learn a bit about football stop slagging Barry off and get behiond your team - trust the gaffer to do his work and let the team do theirs jobs, each player has a job to do; they cannot all be brilliant playmakers .scorers, dribblers some of them have to carry the f'in water and that's exactly what Barry does so please stop the foaming and the moaning

Hi Dad! Thanks for that nonsence............Im entitled to a critical opinion and I was at Wembley to 'get behind my team' as I was when I was at Mansfield Town - so paternal lectures not required.
Brry isnt good enough for a Top Four side and wouldnt get anywhere near any of the other teams starting eleven. End of.

-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:35 am --

80s Shorts said:
Very well said, the lad was white as a sheet at the end through sheer effort, thought he was gonna thow up. Like you say, its a matter of balance and not everybody in a successful team needs to be a headline maker.

well if the testiment of being 'good enough' is chundering, then I might still have a chance - I'll get me boots......................

-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:37 am --

Sabster said:
He was excellent yesterday, as was the whole team.

It just seems to me, that if De Jong had done what Barry did, he would have been lauded and praised lavishly and conversly if Barry did what De Jong did, he would be severely critised. Their reputation precedes both of them.

The truth lies in the middle - they are both good squad players but we should be looking for replacements for both of them IMO.

Sahin + Moussa Sissoko

No, NDJ is a world class holding midfield player who will be with us hopefully for many years. Barry is not. Sell him back to Villa or Everton or Newcastle.
Well done my son for being at the mansfield match -I was at the swindon match many years before that- so we'll call that a draw- thing is you still cannot understand or appreciate what team play is all about - I also have played the game at league level so please don't try and tell me what is and what is not good about Gareth Barry- many England players will tell you about his attributes but you may not know many of them . Your English is not that good either!!!!

mcfc1996 said:
I know it's all about opinions but I just can't get me head around anybody who knows anything about football not rating Barry.

nashark said:
Anyone who's played football would love to play alongside someone like Barry.

These!

ANY1aBLUE said:
de niro said:

show off:)

kevodevo said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Hi Dad! Thanks for that nonsence............Im entitled to a critical opinion and I was at Wembley to 'get behind my team' as I was when I was at Mansfield Town - so paternal lectures not required.
Brry isnt good enough for a Top Four side and wouldnt get anywhere near any of the other teams starting eleven. End of.

-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:35 am --

well if the testiment of being 'good enough' is chundering, then I might still have a chance - I'll get me boots......................

-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:37 am --

No, NDJ is a world class holding midfield player who will be with us hopefully for many years. Barry is not. Sell him back to Villa or Everton or Newcastle.
Well done my son for being at the mansfield match -I was at the swindon match many years before that- so we'll call that a draw- thing is you still cannot understand or appreciate what team play is all about - I also have played the game at league level so please don't try and tell me what is and what is not good about Gareth Barry- many England players will tell you about his attributes but you may not know many of them . Your English is not that good either!!!!

Laughable post.
One exclamation mark will surfice - Mr Arrogant.
This site is for opinions, right or wrong. I have mine, you have yours - but Barry wont be in our starting eleven next Season- in my opinion, of course.........and unless we didn't make fourth spot.
As for the childish; 'ive played to a higher standard than you' claptrap - save it for the playground eh? The World's best Manager's didn't play a high standard either.

To be fair, after "alright", it should be a semi colon rather than a full stop.

Either way, Barry is a peach :)

de niro said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

show off:)

Sorry. Upon review, it was unecessary, and I apologise. (Barry's still average though! lol).<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:00 pm --<br /><br />
Damocles said:
To be fair, after "alright", it should be a semi colon rather than a full stop.

Either way, Barry is a peach :)

Can you edit the 'closed bracket' out please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.