Where are you in Wembley!

The amount of moaning fuckers on here who aren't going because we got beat by Leicester I would say so probably end up giving them away
Well I'm not giving mine away, can't wait to buy tomorrow. Should be great day out for us again!! " win or lose you get your booze" come on city!!!!

That's not right. The ticket details are 16 and under. If you booked online it probably isn't discriminating that the 16/17 year old isn't an adult. I had to phone yesterday to get mine as the 16 year old hasn't got sufficient points. I was charged the reduce fee for the 16 year olds ticket, not full price.
Ah cheers mate will do some digging, they know he's 16 so can't understand why they charged me that.

Well I'm not giving mine away, can't wait to buy tomorrow. Should be great day out for us again!! " win or lose you get your booze" come on city!!!!
Good have great day I know we will staying over Sunday night so looking forward to a good piss up after we beat the scouse like the win or lose you get your booze :)

Last edited:
No kids tickets unless they are on cup scheme on there own card i was told today; never been like that before so my son goes to sunderland away and everton away but cant go to final it stinks.
who said he cant go to the final ? he just has to wait untill his points , how many has he got as a matterof intrest

After all those years with nothing how can anyone not want to go to a final. I'm a middle aged woman going on my own - if I can do it so can everyone else. You back your club good or bad - should be a great day out as usual

Can someone reassure my lad who is doing my head in that he should be ok with 4700 points he will get a ticket,having looked at this thread i said he should be ok

Can someone reassure my lad who is doing my head in that he should be ok with 4700 points he will get a ticket,having looked at this thread i said he should be ok

All season ticket holders regardless of Cup Scheme membership or Points will be okay for this. 4.30pm on a Sunday will put quite a few off. If your lad isn't a season ticket holder it might be a bit of a nail biter for him but with 4,700 points he probably will still be okay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.