Where are you in Wembley!

All season ticket holders regardless of Cup Scheme membership or Points will be okay for this. 4.30pm on a Sunday will put quite a few off. If your lad isn't a season ticket holder it might be a bit of a nail biter for him but with 4,700 points he probably will still be okay.

Cheers wilf

Finished up with cat 1 seats in 122.

Just gotta let the other 4 know they owe me £100 each rather than the £72 we had planned on!
Finished up with cat 1 seats in 122.

Just gotta let the other 4 know they owe me £100 each rather than the £72 we had planned on!
Sounds to me you have let your mates down you should take the hit ;)

All season ticket holders regardless of Cup Scheme membership or Points will be okay for this. 4.30pm on a Sunday will put quite a few off. If your lad isn't a season ticket holder it might be a bit of a nail biter for him but with 4,700 points he probably will still be okay.

I don't share your optimism but I hope you are right for the sake of my two sons - both seasoncard holders between 2000 and 3000 points, but not on the Cup scheme. Two years ago, they got tickets for Sunderland, but only by the very skin of their teeth. I know that for a fact because there were very, very few tickets left when I got through on the phone and the sales girl made a special request directly to the club (successfully), for another ticket for us, so that all three of us could attend. (Brilliant customer service, BTW.) There would definitely have been some season card holders with fewer points than the my sons, who didn't manage to get tickets.

Two years on and with more seasoncard holders, I am dubious about their chances. But we will see.

So with us getting the East end of the ground, what's it going to be like using Wembley Central, coming in from Watford way? Will we be walking into a sea of belligerent scousers? We have used Central on all previous trips to Wemberlee and there has never been anything other than a sea of sky blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.