Where are you in Wembley!

No kids tickets unless they are on cup scheme on there own card i was told today; never been like that before so my son goes to sunderland away and everton away but cant go to final it stinks.

Last edited:
No kids tickets unless they are on cup scheme on there own card i was told today; never been like that before so my son goes to sunderland away and everton away but cant go to final it stinks.

But if you take him to aways why didn't you have him on the cup scheme? Not a trendy enough cup compared to the "crack" of aways?

I think it's fair enough that if a child is going to leapfrog people by not having enough points, he should at least be on the cup scheme - that would show he's been to the other rounds. I don't see how city can be fairer than the current way - adult on cup scheme with say 10000 points can buy their child on the cup scheme with only 3000 points at the adult level rather than wait to 3000.

But if you take him to aways why didn't you have him on the cup scheme? Not a trendy enough cup compared to the "crack" of aways?

I think it's fair enough that if a child is going to leapfrog people by not having enough points, he should at least be on the cup scheme - that would show he's been to the other rounds. I don't see how city can be fairer than the current way - adult on cup scheme with say 10000 points can buy their child on the cup scheme with only 3000 points at the adult level rather than wait to 3000.

Just been told exactly the same - I accept it's fair, but the thing is, they've changed the rules since the Sunnerlann game and not really made it clear that the rules have changed. Annoying as Jnr has actually been to all of the cup games this year but just not on the scheme.

Just been told exactly the same - I accept it's fair, but the thing is, they've changed the rules since the Sunnerlann game and not really made it clear that the rules have changed. Annoying as Jnr has actually been to all of the cup games this year but just not on the scheme.

It doesn't cost any more to be on the cup scheme, so why not enroll him to ensure final tickets?

Our grandchildren have been to several games, but aren't on cup schemes, so we accept we are unlikely to be able to get Wembley tickets for them.

And there's always the chance, however slim, that you won't have to shell out for any tickets, apart from the home leg of the semi-final, and yet be eligible for Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.