Where are you in Wembley!

Anybody parked in the Official Wembley car park (WPL). Is it easy to get out. Any other suggestions with 3 under 8 kids in tow not getting tube etc.
Not sure what the car parks are like but the official coach parks are brutal to get out of, it can take a good hour to get anywhere near a main road, let alone the M-way.

Anybody parked in the Official Wembley car park (WPL). Is it easy to get out. Any other suggestions with 3 under 8 kids in tow not getting tube etc.

I'd recommend anything but parking inside Wembley. As others have said, I've been on the coach park numerous times and it takes so long to get out of the car parks, it's unbelievable. We've stopped at Wealdstone the past few times and got the tube in from Ruislip and it's honestly 100% better than parking in the official car parks.

Not sure what the car parks are like but the official coach parks are brutal to get out of, it can take a good hour to get anywhere near a main road, let alone the M-way.
I'd recommend anything but parking inside Wembley. As others have said, I've been on the coach park numerous times and it takes so long to get out of the car parks, it's unbelievable. We've stopped at Wealdstone the past few times and got the tube in from Ruislip and it's honestly 100% better than parking in the official car parks.

I normally park on St Micheal's Ave at the Archangel church. Right on Harrow Rd. Great area when it was the city end but not sure with three 8 year old kids and having to walk right through dipper fans. Any suggestions. Tickets in block 120. Any Access to stadium from Harrow side across railway apart from the obvious.

I normally park on St Micheal's Ave at the Archangel church. Right on Harrow Rd. Great area when it was the city end but not sure with three 8 year old kids and having to walk right through dipper fans. Any suggestions. Tickets in block 120. Any Access to stadium from Harrow side across railway apart from the obvious.

Are you asking where to park if you were to get the tube in? The best station for City is the one at the bottom of Wembley Way. I'd then get the tube to Ruislip as I said and park near there. That way you miss all of the traffic coming out of Wembley and by the time you get to your car, you are ahead of all of the traffic!

Going via Wealdstone FC this year. Any ideas which station you arrive at when coming in on the tube from Ruislip/Wealdstone?

Thinking in relation to where I'm gonna be sat in the ground. Cheers

Only a suggestion..... Travel M40 to High Wycombe. Massive car park. Trains run almost every 10 mins on a Wembley day direct to Wembley Stadium. As we are in the East End of stadium this I think is nearest station? Kids will love the train ride after the car journey. 1 adult 3 kids £34 return.

Only a suggestion..... Travel M40 to High Wycombe. Massive car park. Trains run almost every 10 mins on a Wembley day direct to Wembley Stadium. As we are in the East End of stadium this I think is nearest station? Kids will love the train ride after the car journey. 1 adult 3 kids £34 return.
Thanks for the suggestion better option compared to helicopter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.