Where are you in Wembley!

Going via Wealdstone FC this year. Any ideas which station you arrive at when coming in on the tube from Ruislip/Wealdstone?

Thinking in relation to where I'm gonna be sat in the ground. Cheers

I can't remember the name - I think it's Wembley Central- but either way, it's definitely the one at the bottom of Wembley way. As soon as you walk out the station, you will see Wembley ahead of you!

Can I buy a oap ticket with a adult card online? The option is there to change it.

Last edited:
I can't remember the name - I think it's Wembley Central- but either way, it's definitely the one at the bottom of Wembley way. As soon as you walk out the station, you will see Wembley ahead of you!

Cheers pal, usually use that one anyway but never thought of that when buying tickets. Love the feeling when you step off at Wembley Park and under the steps and see it in front of you down Wembley Way, goosebumps.

Tickets in 120 arrived this morning.

Anyone any idea how many are left? My mate is able to buy on Friday - very nervous

Wembley Park is the one you're thinking of. Wembley Central is further over and handy for the West Side but this time we're on the East Side so Wembley Park is better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.