Where are you in Wembley!

My Tuesday (pm) on-line ticket has just arrived for those wondering on delivery dates, I know a couple of others were 'Tuesday guys' and getting a little jumpy.

Wembley Park is the one you're thinking of. Wembley Central is further over and handy for the West Side but this time we're on the East Side so Wembley Park is better.

Agree it is Wembley Park we need for the East side this time , can this station be accessed from Wealdstone ( Ruislip ) without changing trains ?

I'm first year ST holder so no points really. This means Friday at 2pm is when I can buy tickets if it goes that low. Firstly how are sales going, do you think it will go that low? and secondly has anyone bought tickets in the afternoon when they become eligible - does the city website update precisely at 2 so I can buy? I'm thinking have to be on the ball and do it straight away otherwise it might sell out.

I'm first year ST holder so no points really. This means Friday at 2pm is when I can buy tickets if it goes that low. Firstly how are sales going, do you think it will go that low? and secondly has anyone bought tickets in the afternoon when they become eligible - does the city website update precisely at 2 so I can buy? I'm thinking have to be on the ball and do it straight away otherwise it might sell out.
You should have at least 1190 even if gold, on no cup schemes and not attended any cup games.

Website updates precisely at the time detailed from my experiences

No when you first become a season card holder you get a 1000 bonus or at least you did....my mate got his a couple of seasons ago and got one as did all newbies.

Thanks mate you're right. Just checked and I've sneaked over the 1250 barrier so can try and buy 9am Friday. If that means I get a ticket I owe you a beer or two!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.