Where are you in Wembley!

Thanks mate you're right. Just checked and I've sneaked over the 1250 barrier so can try and buy 9am Friday. If that means I get a ticket I owe you a beer or two!

I wouldn't worry gents, I can see this even edging into general sale. Spoke to lots of blues who can't make it for different reasons.

I am waiting til tomorrow to buy as I'm waiting until a family member is eligible so we can sit together. Gonna log on later this afternoon and see if it will let me view which blocks are still available. If it lets me, I will take a photo and upload.

opinions blues, in a bit of a dilemma. im a registered seasoncard holder with 2,400 points so can buy thursday morning, however i'm going with my dad, and he's only on the system so would have to wait til it hopefully went to general sale. do you think i should snap mine up first and then hopefully get his when they go to general sale, or wait and buy the two tickets together?

opinions blues, in a bit of a dilemma. im a registered seasoncard holder with 2,400 points so can buy thursday morning, however i'm going with my dad, and he's only on the system so would have to wait til it hopefully went to general sale. do you think i should snap mine up first and then hopefully get his when they go to general sale, or wait and buy the two tickets together?
May not make general sale, get yours now and if necessary try and pick one up on here of it doesn't get to his level.

It will go to general sale mate, don't worry. I'd wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.