Where are you in Wembley!

Are there any tickets still left? and does anyone know the criteria for tomorrow - will it be open sale with purchase history?

Last edited:
Block 111 Managed to get 2 tickets I'm over the moon literally.. Plus the first time my 6 year old son is going it's gonna be a day to remember forever either way. Come on City

Got through to them 30 mins ago,asked for Cat 1,only had Cat 5 with restricted view and singles at that, charge me half price £20,at least I'm in

503 for me and my mate. There's not a bad seat in the stadium, I was on the very back row v Sunderland, right behind Yaya and Nasris goals, great view

Got through to them 30 mins ago,asked for Cat 1,only had Cat 5 with restricted view and singles at that, charge me half price £20,at least I'm in
There is No real restriction of view on restricted view seats. It's a bargain you got there

Are we done now for knowing where everyone is sitting and who they are taking, good stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.