Where are you in Wembley!

didn't see an option to choose seats... did the quick seats above the big screen for £40 each...

Wont be the same as being on the corner where Ya Ya slid in after scoring v Stoke but at least I'll be there

didn't see an option to choose seats... did the quick seats above the big screen for £40 each...

Wont be the same as being on the corner where Ya Ya slid in after scoring v Stoke but at least I'll be there

On the City website on the League Cup Ticket Criteria Link you could view your block, sorry posted seat viewer it's actually block viewer your right,cant choose actual seats on quick seats but could get a fair idea of view from each block.

Having to drive down this time, does anybody know of any parking near the ground apart from Wembley Official car parks

Use the park on your drive site. I've parked on the same drive on all 7 visits. Gets straight out onto the North Circular and away. Car Parks are just self imposed incarceration and will not be good if things don't go our way.

Use the park on your drive site. I've parked on the same drive on all 7 visits. Gets straight out onto the North Circular and away. Car Parks are just self imposed incarceration and will not be good if things don't go our way.

Cheers for that, didn't now such I site existed, will register and see what I can get.

Starting to get excited now. Vs Liverpool is a proper final. I felt shit after Spurs recently but it's all good again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.