Where are you in Wembley!

Eeak!!!! We are going to Wembley!! Don't fall out boys!

I was originally looking earlier in week in the hope I would get a ticket as it was good to catch up with the ticket situation from the guys who were buying and how many were left. People can post whatever they like where they are sitting who they are sitting with etc no problem but personally I don't think anybody s interested. Just a bit of banter though and let's get down there and give it them scousers !

People can post whatever they like where they are sitting who they are sitting with etc no problem but personally I don't think anybody s interested.
The fact the thread has got to 39 pages suggests some people, quite a few in fact, are interested in it. If you're not, then can I officially suggest you butt out instead of making a prick of yourself.

I followed the thread to see how sales were going and when I got mine on Thursday warned that I thought they may sell out on Friday, which they did, so if anyone took my advice not to wait too long then the thread may have been of some interest as were other people's posts to me.

Cheers for that, didn't now such I site existed, will register and see what I can get.

Used it a few times. Against Sunderland we were half way back up the M42. My mate rang me from one of the official coaches and they were just pulling off the Wembley coach park

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.