Where are you in Wembley!

Well, that's what that says, but he said this Thurs after 2pm. I think I'll get a second opinion and post the answer on here. I did query it with him

I can get mine on Thursday after 2pm. I spoke to city yesterday, they said I'd almost definitely get one but they can't see them getting near going on open sale. I'm a platinum season ticket holder only on champs league cup scheme with 2600 points. I get my away tickets elsewhere as I'd never get one otherwise. I hope that's helped indicate where we're at

I can see it going to all seasoncard holders, then selling out.

All booked, the first "best available" they put up happened to be what i was happy with :) Nice and easy, now back to bed (hey i'm not well it's allowed!)

3 of us in 121. I played around looking at the options for a bit then thought sod it I'll get category 1, you're a long time dead. We'd better win!

I've found that the pissheads tend to be in the bottom, the only time I've noticed anyone up top a bit hammered was me at the raggy semi. I wasn't that bad but did manage to fall down about 6 rows of seats hurling abuse at Van de Saar. I've adjusted now to the fact I'm not in 117 and I can't lean against a seat with my knees while being passionate. ;)

I've seen fights blue on blue, sleeping in seats and plenty of general poor behaviour downstairs.
was in the 500's for the Wigan game...plenty of dickheads up there pal.......

was in the 500's for the Wigan game...plenty of dickheads up there pal.......

Suppose I've been lucky, been downstairs 3 times as I like to stand and its been horrible, upstairs apart from my fall I've seen no issues apart from sit down/stand up barney's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.