where did the armchairs watch yesterday

Rascal said:
bluefromleve32 said:
when i first started reading this thread i thought stonie was abit of a ****. but now im starting to think his a legend.

No he is definitly a ****.

bar stool for me.

lol well nice to hear from you rascal and yes you are correct as you well know ;)

stonie said:
WNRH said:
Watched it from Block 533 and it will be my last community shield game, will be watching any future ones from my armchair.

I take it you don't think city will qualify for this game then....I for one can't bare the thought of city playing at wembley and me not being there, waited far to long over years and years of watching city for me not to visit wembley and anyway we may not be back next year or the year after but got great memories of my three trips this year...

Been to Wembley 3 times, 2 of those times were the best moments i have ever had in football. I like my trips to Wembley to be a bit special, if that means i have to wait 35 years for another one then so be it, but i won't be going again for a glorified friendly. Next time we are in the community shield i will be hosting a BBQ for my family and friends than go to the game.

cleavers said:
I was out playing cricket, and I've not even seen a single highlight, or read a proper match report. I've seen the moaning on here about every player, and the manager, and I'm glad I didn't waste my money on it.

Bring on the football season.
yup, that's reasonable investment.

Having agreed to be Godfather for my mate's kid months ago and having to miss the game, does that make me an 'armchair' or a 'pew'?
The day I worry about what rags say to me is the day I end it all.
I was there for The King and Tueart's returns, the 81 cup run, Luton at home, the 10-1, the 5-1, and in the home end at the majority of aways in the third division.
I am a seasoncard holder and had my first season ticket when Howard Kendall was manager.
I do about 10-12 aways a season nowadays, work depending.
I'm bracing the fucking Megabus at 6.30am on a Sunday because no trains will get me to Spurs away on time.
Armchair my arse. The OP is a fucking window licking idiot if he thinks going to a friendly 200 miles away makes you a proper blue.
Engage your brain before slagging off fellow City fans from a position of smug ignorance.

LongsightM13 said:
Having agreed to be Godfather for my mate's kid months ago and having to miss the game, does that make me an 'armchair' or a 'pew'?
The day I worry about what rags say to me is the day I end it all.
I was there for The King and Tueart's returns, the 81 cup run, Luton at home, the 10-1, the 5-1, and in the home end at the majority of aways in the third division.
I am a seasoncard holder and had my first season ticket when Howard Kendall was manager.
I do about 10-12 aways a season nowadays, work depending.
I'm bracing the fucking Megabus at 6.30am on a Sunday because no trains will get me to Spurs away on time.
Armchair my arse. The OP is a fucking window licking idiot if he thinks going to a friendly 200 miles away makes you a proper blue.
Engage your brain before slagging off fellow City fans from a position of smug ignorance.

WEll done but believe me it wasn't friendly down there....

In a pub near where I'm living in Clitheroe.

No other Citizens in the place but a fair few Blackburn fans and two gobby rags... Neither of them from Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.