where did the armchairs watch yesterday

stonie said:
clowns pockets said:
stonie said:
can ask what I want in so called free country pal, just the people get a bit defensive about why they didn't go to the game, must admit I did chuckle myself as I got a text from a red mate at wembley and I quote.." your end is a disgrace" I replied I know , what else can you say..
you could have said.....its only a friendly.....why are you obsessed?......have you got any stickers to swap?....etc

yeah they are obsessed and I always remind them of the fact, some good text banter after the game but they had no answer to " still is and always will be 1-0 ya ya"
think my reply has gone over your head tbh,read it again......swowly

stonie said:
leewill31 said:
stonie said:
can ask what I want in so called free country pal, just the people get a bit defensive about why they didn't go to the game, must admit I did chuckle myself as I got a text from a red mate at wembley and I quote.." your end is a disgrace" I replied I know , what else can you say..

it seems the obsession goes both ways especially concerning our own fans and attendances!

yeah your correct in that but just wait till we only get 30,000 for a champions league game, could be some tasty threads then....but must admit the fishing has been good today....
I find you quite pathetic! I reckon you should join RagCafe and go and join your like minded cunts over there and have an old natter about us Blues - some of us who have been to places it would have never crossed your mind to follow this club - who didn't go to that exhibition game on Sunday. Hey, you might be able to tug each other off too!

I find people like you worse than those who come on here and moan constantly about the manager and the team with no constructive thought, just knee-jerk overreactions.

And we will fucking not get just 30000 to a CL game. We got between 32-35000 to last season's Europa Lg games against some average and some shite teams. We got 35000 against The Irons in the League Cup a few years ago in Sep/Oct when we won 5-1. So you think at the same time of year we'll just get 30000 against Barcelona or even Lille? You're nit on this planet!

danburge82 said:
stonie said:
leewill31 said:
it seems the obsession goes both ways especially concerning our own fans and attendances!

yeah your correct in that but just wait till we only get 30,000 for a champions league game, could be some tasty threads then....but must admit the fishing has been good today....
I find you quite pathetic! I reckon you should join RagCafe and go and join your like minded cunts over there and have an old natter about us Blues - some of us who have been to places it would have never crossed your mind to follow this club - who didn't go to that exhibition game on Sunday. Hey, you might be able to tug each other off too!

I find people like you worse than those who come on here and moan constantly about the manager and the team with no constructive thought, just knee-jerk overreactions.

And we will fucking not get just 30000 to a CL game. We got between 32-35000 to last season's Europa Lg games against some average and some shite teams. We got 35000 against The Irons in the League Cup a few years ago in Sep/Oct when we won 5-1. So you think at the same time of year we'll just get 30000 against Barcelona or even Lille? You're nit on this planet!

ermmm...can we not just join in without the need for personal insults

when i first started reading this thread i thought stonie was abit of a ****. but now im starting to think his a legend.

why are people getting so worked up, just answer - my armchair or dont answer at all

shadygiz said:
danburge82 said:
stonie said:

ermmm...can we not just join in without the need for personal insults
I only called him 'pathetic'. I called the Rags 'cunts'. Some people get a lot worse (I have!).
;)
But yes I will refrain!

bluefromleve32 said:
when i first started reading this thread i thought stonie was abit of a ****. but now im starting to think his a legend.

No he is definitly a ****.

bar stool for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.