where did the armchairs watch yesterday

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Award goes to you for being number 1 blue then hey Stonie....!!

Fuck sake..can I ask you the following..were you at all of these games last season.?

Juve home-35k
Poznan-35k
Salzburg 37k
Aris-36k
kiev-27k

leicester-27k
Notts County-27k
Villa-25k
Reading-41k

If you were then apologies to you but please do not call any no shows who didn't got to a fucking 2 bit pre-season friendly.YES that is what is was even though it was against our twatty neighbours.
I suggest you have a go at people who don't show for much more important games than the one on Sunday. If you have work,childcare or financial problems then I will never slag any blue off for not being able to make it,however the "well it's on tv and I can't be arsed should be ashamed really".
P.S - I went to all of the above but not Sunday.Why? because unfortunately my 2 yr old daughter can't quite look after herself at the moment! f.f.sake!

Can we just put this one to bed please!

the only one I missed was the kiev at home though had a ticket but just didn't make it home from work, did all the other games though plus the leicester away in fa cup, didn't make notts county away though...

stonie said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Award goes to you for being number 1 blue then hey Stonie....!!

Fuck sake..can I ask you the following..were you at all of these games last season.?

Juve home-35k
Poznan-35k
Salzburg 37k
Aris-36k
kiev-27k

leicester-27k
Notts County-27k
Villa-25k
Reading-41k

If you were then apologies to you but please do not call any no shows who didn't got to a fucking 2 bit pre-season friendly.YES that is what is was even though it was against our twatty neighbours.
I suggest you have a go at people who don't show for much more important games than the one on Sunday. If you have work,childcare or financial problems then I will never slag any blue off for not being able to make it,however the "well it's on tv and I can't be arsed should be ashamed really".
P.S - I went to all of the above but not Sunday.Why? because unfortunately my 2 yr old daughter can't quite look after herself at the moment! f.f.sake!

Can we just put this one to bed please!

the only one I missed was the kiev at home though had a ticket but just didn't make it home from work, did all the other games though plus the leicester away in fa cup, didn't make notts county away though...

So-I am more of a blue than you then because I was at Kiev? No it doesn't.So trying to wind fellow blues up it just stupid,don't see the point in the thread mate

80s Shorts said:
stonie said:
just wondering where the no shows (armchairs) watched the game yesterday, must admit uptill half time yesterday was a topday,anyway alcohol numbed the pain on the way home ...was nice to actually make it back on the bus this time but unfortunatly we had 1 who failed to find the bus lol (unlucky martin,know how you feel pal)

Another superBIA fan is born.....

edited for accuracy ;p

shadygiz said:
80s Shorts said:
stonie said:
just wondering where the no shows (armchairs) watched the game yesterday, must admit uptill half time yesterday was a topday,anyway alcohol numbed the pain on the way home ...was nice to actually make it back on the bus this time but unfortunatly we had 1 who failed to find the bus lol (unlucky martin,know how you feel pal)

Another superBIA fan is born.....

edited for accuracy ;p

I am a mere platinum...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.