Where Did You Bump Into a Footballing or Other Celebrity?

Seen Given, SWP, Tevez and a few others in Alderley recently. Also on Wednesday i saw Friedel there, was tempted to go and kick him in the leg or tell him his shoe lace was undone and stamp on his hand lol

Saw Nedum in Vermillion about three weeks ago and saw Zab in the Trafford Centre and also saw Spurs in the Radisson a few weeks ago.

See Giggs almost every week in Salford made good. (Worsley) and also saw Nicky Summerbee in the co-op a while back. He is a prick.

But this is the biggy - saw BBC's (i think) Paul Crowne?? - the idiot type presenter at a petrol station on the East Lancs thsi morning and was staggered that he was driving a banged up 02 reg Ford Focus - tight b.

worsleyweb said:
Saw Nedum in Vermillion about three weeks ago and saw Zab in the Trafford Centre and also saw Spurs in the Radisson a few weeks ago.

See Giggs almost every week in Salford made good. (Worsley) and also saw Nicky Summerbee in the co-op a while back. He is a prick.

But this is the biggy - saw BBC's (i think) Paul Crowne?? - the idiot type presenter at a petrol station on the East Lancs thsi morning and was staggered that he was driving a banged up 02 reg Ford Focus - tight b.

Paul Crone is from Granada Reports

Dummo - i thought Fred the weatherman was ITV and Paul Crown was BBC - seem to remember he did Children In need. Is it true Fred used to sh.g Jimmy Corkhill?

Mani from the roses,in atlas bar , it was midweek before derby at ot. He thought it was going to be a draw (4-3 this season) top guy . When i said i loved his music he said " cheers mate, thanks for getting me off the dole!"

Ricky Hatton regularly.
Trevor Sinclair at men for boxing.
Gareth Barry Living Room deansgate, friendly and happy to chat to me and my mate.

Some girl who used to play candice of corrie dukes 92 after birmingham game this season. The same night in living room my mate was chatting up someone called mercedes of hollyoaks,she was decent girl and fair play to my mate who was with her for over half an hour.

Lescott and slyvinho the day they signed.

The entire first team squad were on the flight before us to schalke away last season. Spoke to Hughes, richards,vassell,kompany,all good lads.

Where to start? I'll keep it to a minimum. Was in new york in the summer, walking into bloomingdales and michael caines there holding a door open, obviously starstruck I just gawped at him and said nice one, he looked like a proper shady bastard. Walked past Paul McCartney and Jack Nicholson at a Yankees match too. Met nicky summerbee in my local - cock. Said alright to zaba in nandos last week aswell, loadss of other players out and about but I tend not to talk to them, always feel like a dick so just let onto them, met noel at blackburn this year too.

sdm said:
Mani from the roses,in atlas bar , it was midweek before derby at ot. He thought it was going to be a draw (4-3 this season) top guy . When i said i loved his music he said " cheers mate, thanks for getting me off the dole!"

Ricky Hatton regularly.
Trevor Sinclair at men for boxing.
Gareth Barry Living Room deansgate, friendly and happy to chat to me and my mate.

Some girl who used to play candice of corrie dukes 92 after birmingham game this season. The same night in living room my mate was chatting up someone called mercedes of hollyoaks,she was decent girl and fair play to my mate who was with her for over half an hour.

Lescott and slyvinho the day they signed.

The entire first team squad were on the flight before us to schalke away last season. Spoke to Hughes, richards,vassell,kompany,all good lads.

Hmmmmmm, sounds familiar??!!! ;)

chatted with superman at Slane VIP area when oasis were playing. he was a nice chap and excited at the new signings City were making

bumped into joey barton at a morrissey gig at the liverpool royal court a few years back. was a decent bloke tbh.
was also stood directly behind ben thatcher at the killers gig at the apollo. he was really into it, jumping around like a right mad bastard much to his girlfriends embarrassment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.