Where Did You Bump Into a Footballing or Other Celebrity?

colin_bell said:
Surprising that as our Carlos is such a looker.

haha! ye i realised that after i posted lol, still i thought there would be a lot more good looking goldiggers out there.

Shaun Rider at a Cypriot airport, I was at the opposite side of a carousel from him when a few bags came out Shaun identified his, as he picked up the said bag started to have reservations on whether it was his or not so proceeded to open it and have a root through it, Nah that's not my bag he must have thought and put it down. Anyway same bag comes round again and again he picks it up and look inside puts it down again by the time it come round again his missus is back with a trolley tells him that's their bag he pretended that it was the first time he had seen it!!

Got on the same coach as us and was a sound bloke

Bit of both from me....met Jenas, O'Hara, Teemu Tainio...and Jason Statham (obviously not together) at the Burj al Arab bar in Dubai.

Came home from school one night, probably about 1986ish. Drop my bag in the hall and walk into the front room. Who's sat in the armchair talking to my Mum and Dad? - Mike Summerbee!

All drinking tea and chatting as if he was my Uncle or family friend. Very surreal.

Turns out my Dad fitted carpets for him over the years and was buying a couple of shirts from him. Very pleasant he was too. "Your Dad tells me you're a City fan? Not like him, the red bastard*"

May not have said bastard.

A couple of years back I bumped into Ricky Hatton in some bar in Stalybridge. I was absolutely smashed but managed to burble a few positive remarks before buying him a Guinness.

Another few that I remember:

James Brown coming back from a gig in the Hilton hotel in Dublin.

Ian Rush on the flight back from Dublin on the same trip.

The Queen & Prince Philip, coming out of the Apollo Victoria theatre in London after the Royal Variety Performance.

Bill Gates, while waiting for a lift in the New York Hilton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.