Where Did You Bump Into a Footballing or Other Celebrity?

Danny Mills trying to score 3 penalties to win a bottle of shit champagne in zante about 3 years ago

a met nedum onuaha the other day at the kid british music video recording he had some very interesting veiws ! and jeff hurst was there aswll ! great chap

Last bonfire night, I saw Badly Drawn Boy robbing an umbrella from a pile "ah well, does the same thing doesn't it, they're all the same" when he couldn't find his kids particular one.

And I saw our very own blueripple (Lakey) in Stockport B&Q once with his missus arguing/bickering/discussing what wallpaper to choose.

The whole Fulham team last year I think. They were staying in the Crown Plaza hotel in town. They all came walking out of HMV in there fulham tracksuits.

Met Steve Wigley at the trafford centre around Christmas time, also met David Beckham had a 'kick about' in my street for his first autobiography. No idea why as he isn't from Manchester.

Michael Johnson in 42s.
James Poole and Ben Mee in 42s. Great night that were, bought me drinks all night.

Kid British, Twisted Wheel, Courteeners.
Met The Enemy as I was sat outside HMV trying to get in the back for there little gig, they ended up telling the security to get us in.

When I'm back home in Bermuda, I see the Goat pretty regularly driving around the city in his work van. Sadly never really get to speak to him, just wave to eachother and all. He's a great guy though.

A couple of years back when i was working for this IT company, I was asked by my boss to go to Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas's house to pick up their PC because it needed to be serviced. Only got to meet Catherine, but they've got a great place!

Ronaldinho nearly knocked me over at Barcalona airport flying to Madrid ( the day he scored two wonder goals ). Got his autograph and photo and sat down on a chair dazed throwing my head back and I only nearly back head butted Frank Rijkarrd .... surreal ... nice guy by the way.

i say hello to kolo toure every Friday when he goes to the mosque next door to were i work in old trafford.

Can't really say i've ever bumped into many footballers , other than Brian Kidd in his rag heyday , and our very own JO in the Trafford Centre ..... but i've bumped into one or two celebrities down the years

the original Bucks Fizz .. at HMV back in their Eurovision days
Leo Sayer ... on Cannon Street many years ago
Denise Welch ... at the Opera House
Sammy Winward (Emmerdale) ..... in a Chinatown restaurant
Michael Barrymore .... at a hotel in Blackpool
Dido ..... outside the Apollo , Manchester
Sven Goran Eriksson ...... Lowry hotel
Tony Blair ....... Lowry Hotel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.