Where did you get on value gold?

Anyone got a suitable email address to contact City on regarding the extra Season cards they are gonna bill me for that I don't want nor didn't buy?

Would ring them but the 9-5 supporter service hours of operation don't fit with my work unfortunately. I've also tried Twitter but they haven't got back to me.
Try this mcfc@reply.mcfc.co.uk.

Hope it helps.

Cheers mate, will give them a try and hopefully they can sort this fuck up out :)
No probs. The reason I said 'hope it helps' is because I have received emails on that email address but I don't think I've replied to any. Some of the clubs email addresses are non replyable, not sure if this is as I usually ring or nip down to the ticket office if i need to.

In CB 322. Last season £615.
Renewed seat but wanted to move into South Stand at £299. Single seat would be fine.
Couldn't get through on phone and website was useless.
Stuck with 322 now unless I take time off to go to the ticket office.
And it's now £635.
About time that the club sorted out the website. It crashes if more than 2 people are on it.

Been in just about every stand at Etihad over the years, last 6 years always been in SS level 1.. the very odd game i have moved to another stand, I cant express how the game is totally different in SS1 than anywhere else in the stadium. It feels more involved in the game even though the view isn't the best, in 115 its more like an away game with good atmosphere and feels more like watching the games when I started in late 70's. Often fans say shit atmosphere but ive had a great time and sing song in SS1.

It all depends on how each fan wants to see their footy. It is good that there are these £299 season card available, good value.

do you think people buy a few of these cheap ones,then sell the big game tickets to make more than there money back,but leaving lots of empty seats for shittier games
I think there must be a few who abuse having a VG at not giving a shirt on whether their seat is filled or not in their absence. It's happened to me once or twice I've been forced to miss either through an important family matter, or working away at the time.

The season before last I worked away a lot and only made 8 league games iirc, the other games my seat was filled though, apart from 2-3 occasions when my mates already had a ticket or couldn't go themselves. That season I was in 301 and sat next to a mate paying full price. He got a few freebies out of me when I couldn't go, but his nephew was happy enough I couldn't go.

But I felt guilty that my seat was unused.
I've even given it away for free on the odd occasion, and if i have prior notice I cannot go, I simply ring up supporter service and ask them to email me the( particular) match e-ticket, which I then forward on to a friend at face value or even for nowt like I've just said.

If others could be arsed to be responsible in making sure their seat goes to a blue who cares by attending, then there'd be quite a few more seats taken at games. I have a few blue mates in several parts of the world, who are forced to watch on TV. I bet plenty of overseas blues would swim here if they, covered in Great white bites and old condoms stuck to them from the litter infested English channel!

But seriously, I think it's quite a concern for Sheikhy boss man sat there in his Abu Dhabi palace on his gold thread Chaise lounge. I wonder whether he joins in with the away fans -"WWYWYWS" followed by "20000 empty seats, are you really sure."

I really mean, since the concessionary £299 prices Sheikh Mansoor has to eat beans sat on an owd orange box, watching the game on a full valve Logie Baird Black n' white that keeps getting a cloudy picture of the game.

Sorry, I'm being British stiff upper lip poker faced now. I think it's only a matter of time before the club do something about empty seats. But in doing that, it will mean governing the tickets in a way that doesn't allow the various online ticket agencies to tout match tickets at extortionate prices.
This is a problem that many don't know of or the club care to admit on how many seats are sold to agencies.

Go to the game, get involved have a drink and be merry. But if you can't go because you're apathetic in that it's gonna rain, the cats just died, your old aunt Ethel has popped round for a brew, it's on TV anyway or any other shit excuse. Do yourself us fans (that do give a shit) and the club a favour, Fuck off and don't renew your SC eh ?

And I'm not just bashing those in the cheap seats. The ones who pay full price and miss game due to whatever, the ones that have more money than sense, and passion! In the tunnel vision club and the like. Carry on missing 15 minutes of the second half cos you're still on the cheese n' biscuits of the 6th fuckin' course!

Back to us peasants in the cheap seats. Please, stop streaming past me from 75 mins onwards, disturbing my match enjoyment cos you need another piss or your fat belly tells you it needs a cheese burger or 6 from Maccy D's over the road, you flamin' whoppers!

Rant over ; )

CTID.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.