Where did you get on value gold?

do you think people buy a few of these cheap ones,then sell the big game tickets to make more than there money back,but leaving lots of empty seats for shittier games

Probably.
Rags, Chelsea, Bin dippers, Gooners, Spuds would get them a grand easily? paid £299 for it £700 profit
Plus last game of season and any other important game such as Title clincher.
No doubt whatsoever that it will be abused by someone, where there is money to be made someone somewhere is doing it.
Easy money really if you can get your hands on a few of them.

Last edited:
Probably.
Rags, Chelsea, Bin dippers, Gooners, Spuds would get them a grand easily? paid £299 for it £700 profit
No doubt whatsoever that it will be abused by someone, where there is money to be made someone somewhere is doing it.
So called City supporters who do this
(scumbag profiteers) should have a pair of big fat Showsec sausage fingers inserted into their nostrils and dragged to the stage at City Square. I'd soon have them repenting their greedy sins. Get them in stocks so they can have last game pissy stale beer launched at them, and old Balti pies catapulted at their heads.

Now we're talking a proper City match day experience.

do you think people buy a few of these cheap ones,then sell the big game tickets to make more than there money back,but leaving lots of empty seats for shittier games

I should think some people do it to make a profit but I doubt it contributes much to empty seats. If they bought that ticket to make a profit on, I can't see why they wouldn't sell on their tickets for the 'lesser' games as well.

Probably.

That's just not true. Apart from the Rags, single tickets were available at face value for all the other games from the club direct.

Probably.

Never! Apart from United these games just aren’t profitable. Plus maybe last game of the season if trophy is being lifted etc such as Huddersfield this year. We just don’t have that fan base for this sort of speculating.

So called City supporters who do this
(scumbag profiteers) should have a pair of big fat Showsec sausage fingers inserted into their nostrils and dragged to the stage at City Square. I'd soon have them repenting their greedy sins. Get them in stocks so they can have last game pissy stale beer launched at them, and old Balti pies catapulted at their heads.

Now we're talking a proper City match day experience.

Now if we subbed nostrils for arses and fingers for red hot pokers I'd be more inclined to hang about CIty Square pre-match, or on the odd occasion of a home reverse, post-match. Would give off a particular aroma and light up a cold February night.

Now if we subbed nostrils for arses and fingers for red hot pokers I'd be more inclined to hang about CIty Square pre-match, or on the odd occasion of a home reverse, post-match. Would give off a particular aroma and light up a cold February night.
Eh? Don't blame me cos the battery on your electric bike is fucked mate; )

Eh? Don't blame me cos the battery on your electric bike is fucked mate; )

Haha. Went out on it yesterday. As wonderful as David Silva's left foot. Can't understand what happened on that trip to Hebden Bridge. We know that Hebbers is full of weirdoes, hippies, and assorted gooks, but I started having trouble in Toddy! Cleared up in Walsden and was perfect yesterday. Not a muff out of the battery. In fact, I set off with 45 miles on the battery clock and as soon as I got on the Rochdale Canal it was up to 47 in the tank! S'gotta be all those aluminium Tassimo pods I was transporting! I am gonna email the boffins at Bosch and see what they say. It was their Tassimo pods after all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.