Where did you meet the Mrs thread...

Armitage said:
We first mate and subsequently dated whilst at college. Split up and lost touch for 15years until the wonder that is Facebook re-united us and the rest is history.
Similar-met 21 yrs ago in a pub-dillied and dallied for 4yrs-lost touch, found each other via friends reunited 8 yrs ago, fell out 6 mnth later-kept same email addresses (just in case for both) she contacted me 18 month ago been living together for over a year !

While living in Ellesmere Port , my mate called me and demanded that because i hadn't seen her for time that i meet up with her and her mates on her birthday night out in Castlefield back in August 1999 . So on the night , i jumped on a train from Chester to Piccadilly and made my way down to Castlefield . I met up with my mate and her crowd , one of who was my missus , we got talking , i took the piss out of her , and over 10 years later , as they say , the rest is history .
I'm so glad i dragged my sorry arse out that night , my life could've been so different ? It's all about impulse i guess ?

Stuart said:
While living in Ellesmere Port , my mate called me and demanded that because i hadn't seen her for time that i meet up with her and her mates on her birthday night out in Castlefield back in August 1999 . So on the night , i jumped on a train from Chester to Piccadilly and made my way down to Castlefield . I met up with my mate and her crowd , one of who was my missus , we got talking , i took the piss out of her , and over 10 years later , as they say , the rest is history .
I'm so glad i dragged my sorry arse out that night , my life could've been so different ? Its all about impulse I guess ?
That bloody body spray has a lot to answer for.....

-dabz- said:
Stuart said:
I'm so glad i dragged my sorry arse out that night , my life could've been so different ? It's all about impulse i guess ?
That bloody body spray has a lot to answer for.....
LOL , tell me about it .

Lived next door to her for a couple of years when I was 9, 10 then met again at youth club when I was 15 and started dating, married at 20 and still together now I'm 53.

On the internet!

A site (sadly defunct) called Uglyfootballers.com. Then when City played his team in the FA Cup, we met with a group, kept in touch and a year later started a relationship. He proposed, very drunk, via MSN, after England beat Turkey and 6 months later I moved up here to be with him. We'll have been married 5 years next month.

Originally went out with my missus in high school when we were 15. Left school and lost touch for about 7 years.

One christmas I saw her in the pub when she was home from Teeside Uni visiting Mom and Pops. I was rather drunk this christmas eve and we got chatting again, I walked (stumbled) her home and said i'd ring her. Met up boxing day for a few drinks and went on from there.
Started ou as a bit long distance (manchester to boro). We're getting married next year after 6 years together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.