Where did you meet the Mrs thread...

Met her at work. I was a sales trainer for an outsourcing company and she was in one of the groups i trained. Trained her for 2 weeks and then finally had the balls to ask her out when we were in the pub on a Friday. Oh the days

NQT said:
It was love at first sight

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hotrussianbrides.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hotrussianbrides.com/</a>

Sweet Jesus ....... i think i'll dump the missus , she's over the hill now anyway , and go for one of those nice young ladies in that link of yours ....... some of those Ukraine gals are top notch!

Ronnie the Rep said:
aphex said:
bet she never bloody sees you tho.. galavanting around the globe and such!

HAHA that's the secret - absence makes the heart grow fonder! mind you it sometimes backfires. One time I got home late from a trip and my key didn't work cos she'd locked it. so I rang the doorbell and when she opend it she was standing there with the kids and just said "this man say's he is your Father but only I know the truth" and then shut the door! Left me standing there for ages - so I NEVER take her for granted :-)

well done to her. sounds like a women to be reckoned with!

HAHA that's the secret - absence makes the heart grow fonder! mind you it sometimes backfires. One time I got home late from a trip and my key didn't work cos she'd locked it. so I rang the doorbell and when she opend it she was standing there with the kids and just said "this man say's he is your Father but only I know the truth" and then shut the door! Left me standing there for ages - so I NEVER take her for granted :-)[/quote]

well done to her. sounds like a women to be reckoned with![/quote]

damn right! she's probably sitting at home on the sofa, hair in curlers watching daytime TV and biting the heads off ferrets!!

blueinkwell said:
Lived next door to her for a couple of years when I was 9, 10 then met again at youth club when I was 15 and started dating, married at 20 and still together now I'm 53.

That has just warmed the cockles of my heart

der-bomber said:
blueinkwell said:
Lived next door to her for a couple of years when I was 9, 10 then met again at youth club when I was 15 and started dating, married at 20 and still together now I'm 53.

So you have only ever shagged one bird....?

fucking lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.