Where did you meet the Mrs thread...

had to pick her from a lineup

choice was 1 out of 6 girls......

so had to pick one

and rest is history...

call it old fashioned!! :)

We were friends at work, went to the pub at lunchtime with loads of other people on my 21st birthday -I asked her out and we have now been married 30 years. If I hadn't had a drink I wouldn't have had the courage to ask her and if she had been sober she wouldn't have said yes!

It was the best thing I ever did!

Although I am completely ashamed and never admit it to anyone I met my Mrs at 21 Piccadilly in town

And been together 10 years in January ......... who'd of thought it!

Ronnie the Rep said:
We were friends at work, went to the pub at lunchtime with loads of other people on my 21st birthday -I asked her out and we have now been married 30 years. If I hadn't had a drink I wouldn't have had the courage to ask her and if she had been sober she wouldn't have said yes!

bet she never bloody sees you tho.. galavanting around the globe and such!

aphex said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

bet she never bloody sees you tho.. galavanting around the globe and such!

HAHA that's the secret - absence makes the heart grow fonder! mind you it sometimes backfires. One time I got home late from a trip and my key didn't work cos she'd locked it. so I rang the doorbell and when she opend it she was standing there with the kids and just said "this man say's he is your Father but only I know the truth" and then shut the door! Left me standing there for ages - so I NEVER take her for granted :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.