where did you propose?

bobmcfc said:
Do any of you get into the wedding planning side of things or do you leave it to the ladies ?

We had a wedding planner at The Raddisson in town, all we had to do was ok the menus etc. the Mrs sorted out the flowers, dresses and such, I just had to pay for it all!

bobmcfc said:
Do any of you get into the wedding planning side of things or do you leave it to the ladies ?

my wife did it all, she loved it. i literally just turned up in the right place at the right time.

i think a lot of women prefer to take control of these things, and i am happy to let them. did you have ideas about what you wanted your wedding to look like when you were younger?

my wife had an exact picture in her head of the ceremony and the day from when she was very young, but as she said to me beforehand "it didnt have your mother in it though"

bobmcfc said:
I tried to get involved but was told to shut up and mind my own business.

So how much do you spend then. Do you care what it costs or not ? Do you have a max budget for each thing and what is thing you would scrimp on most ?

bobmcfc said:
So how much do you spend then. Do you care what it costs or not ? Do you have a max budget for each thing and what is thing you would scrimp on most ?

i dont know how much my wedding cost, i just went out to work and the wife siphoned it off as she needed it, and i worked longer hours to cover it. worth it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.