Where did you watch the game?

My girlfriend had got me a Lego technical set of a Vespa in City sky blue for my birthday so I was sat doing that with arthritic fingers and trying to watch through the iptv that kept buffering. Not sure which was more frustrating to be honest ;)

for those of us who weren't lucky enough to have been at the match...

i had some rivers all set up on my laptop,
then about 3:30pm the wi-fi went down at my place in essaouira.
typical, fucking typical.
i found a dive with a big tv showing the build-up to the arsenal game.
it cost me a little money to get them to change the channel.
arabic commentary, no worries, just glad to be able to watch it.

1 bastard minute before kick-off the electricity in the whole medina failed.
"is big problem" said the owner.
4 germans from stuttgart walked in in search of the game.
they told me about foden's goal.

i legged it to the jazz club outside the medina that i usually frequent of an evening and banged on the door.
the owner is an arsenal fan but he's really sound, let me in and changed the channel.
phew!

where did you watch the game?

Not a bad place to be watching it. I have very good memories of Essaouira and its touareg restaurants in the old town (they’ve probably all been replaced by Burger King and Starbucks now) from my year spent travelling in Africa 1975-76. The wifi was probably blown down. One of the windiest places I’ve been to on earth.

Arillas, Corfu. Me and Mrs Lavinda are the only Blues in town it seems.

I had a word with the bar owner and took over the big TV while a smattering of interested bystanders watched on smaller screens showing the sky shiw that goes from ground to ground.

Drunk? Quite. Enough to be led back to the accommodation by Mrs L without the need for a taxi.

Home , standing at my lucky spot besides sofa for entire game . Only , where I didn’t stand there was Madrid at home. Next week will be at screening with supporters club Mumbai.
Hope you're taking your sofa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.