Where did you watch the game?

At home in Foxborough MA with my lucky shirt on (2014 third shirt) and my lucky City bobble hat on the table. However I am debating whether or not to visit the Banshee next weekend to watch with the Boston branch of the MCFC Supporters Club as it's been a while.

The only thing that's stopping me is the last time I saw us play a Derby in there was in 2018 where we went 2-0 up...you know the rest. So I may stay at home for this one too.

Denver Colorado, bought my fire stick with me and watched it a 9am with a brew and a bowl of frosted wheeties. Think they are expecting me to work next Saturday, but I won't be in until after the FA cup. Not the same watching it while working away. But got plenty of congratulations when I nipped to Walmart later in the afternoon.

Algonquin. Now there is a spectacular place. We stayed in a cabin at the only hotel in the Park. We had our own canoe and chipmunks would run up and down the veranda. What a place. Bear and Moose and beaver dams. What a great memory.
We bought a place just outside the park last year and plan to spend the summers there.
Just got back from the four hour drive.

Home , standing at my lucky spot besides sofa for entire game . Only , where I didn’t stand there was Madrid at home. Next week will be at screening with supporters club Mumbai.
Where does the Supporters Club meet in Mumbai, tried to hook up with them a couple of years ago but didn't work out. Will be there at Xmas if you can let me know location.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.