Where did you watch the game?

Chemies bar in Villamartin with the rest of the Villamartin Blues, cracking day with fantastic people.

Not a bad place to be watching it. I have very good memories of Essaouira and its touareg restaurants in the old town (they’ve probably all been replaced by Burger King and Starbucks now) from my year spent travelling in Africa 1975-76. The wifi was probably blown down. One of the windiest places I’ve been to on earth.
it must have been some adventure back then through the desert.
now there's a motorway so it's easy and naturally brings in more tourism,
but i'm pleased to inform you there are no yankie multinationals.
no burgerkings, no mcdiabetes, nothing.
only local shops, stalls, cafes, bars, etc,
so it has retained most of its character,
there's just a lot more of it now.
(that said, there's a carrefour supermarket on the outskirts).

the wind remains the same.
40mph gusts, as ever.

I’m up north, just outside Algonquin park in Ontario. I watched it on my laptop, using my phone as a wifi hotspot. It kept cutting in and out but I was able to manage.
Went out on the Atv right after and had a couple of beers on top of a hill, overlooking a lake.
Algonquin. Now there is a spectacular place. We stayed in a cabin at the only hotel in the Park. We had our own canoe and chipmunks would run up and down the veranda. What a place. Bear and Moose and beaver dams. What a great memory.

In a bar in Rimini, Italy for some reason it’s a huge Inter Milan area which is odd, had a bit of banter with a couple of Inter fans regarding the CL final but it was all lighthearted and they congratulated us on the title, finally got to bed at 03.30 absolutely fucked.

Was due to ride to San Marino this morning but that obviously got binned right off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.