Where do you even start to criticise the team at the moment?

Bojinov The Bull

It's just too easy. We are getting worse by the week either because the players have given up on the title or because they just dont care. We don't have any fire or determination in the team apart from Zabba and Milner. Our whole midfield seems woefully slow, watching Barry and Garcia together arriving a second after the ball has been played is just cringeworthy...

Where has all the fast, crisp passing and movement gone that used to set us apart? Now players pass the ball and just stand still, there is no movement at all, Aguero has absolutely no service and only managed to score today because of his own great skill.

When you make the likes of Henderson and Downing look good you know you're in trouble!

andyhinch said:
I've not looked at upstairs all night, it's to embarrassing,3 world class goals today, get on with it

i would rather watch people go on a FORUM (look up that word) and discuss why the team isnt play well, whats wrong, what their OPINION is to make it better even if it is a load of rubbish than have to listen to people like you, the fingers in your ears brigade who dont have any opinions on anything and just watch football with their mouth wide open and dont think about anything other than how long until the next beer.

Over the top really. We are below par but still not getting beat. Liverpool played well. We didnt. Yet we still get a point. Just say we were top, a point at home v Liverpool wouldn't be a disaster. It's only attracting so much criticism because the rags are so far ahead.

We do have our biggest two players out, however for a team chasing the league we should have the squad to deal with it. But I just wonder how the rags could go on without van persie for a month.

I can't wait for summer because this team will be sorted out properly!
I hope we can keep it up to close the gap. If united win the title then we have ourselves to blame really but what are the odds of united bottling it again ?

Interesting info about are summer plans: <a class="postlink" href="http://sulia.com/channel/soccer/f/bd35947a-1936-4d01-865a-cf701698a1a2/?source=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sulia.com/channel/soccer/f/bd359 ... ce=twitter</a>

Plus upset to hear Vladmir Weiss say how mancini never talked to him and gave him no chance even though he wanted to stay...it repetitive now how much players keep saying this and a bit worried regarding the future of the academy kids.

Going into the QPR game we were playing really well

I wouldn't be too critical. Do you remember how bad we were at Arsenal last season when we lost 1-0?

If we can respond like we did last season, then we will will the League again

johnmc said:
Over the top really. We are below par but still not getting beat. Liverpool played well. We didnt. Yet we still get a point. Just say we were top, a point at home v Liverpool wouldn't be a disaster. It's only attracting so much criticism because the rags are so far ahead.

We do have our biggest two players out, however for a team chasing the league we should have the squad to deal with it. But I just wonder how the rags could go on without van persie for a month.

its not really the result that im bothered about though, its the attitude and the way we are playing, we deserved to lose today really and i'd rather us lose but actually show some fight and passion!<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:46 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
Going into the QPR game we were playing really well

I wouldn't be too critical. Do you remember how bad we were at Arsenal last season when we lost 1-0?

If we can respond like we did last season, then we will will the League again

well im hoping it will be the same this year, at least Yaya will be coming back early!

Bojinov The Bull said:
andyhinch said:
I've not looked at upstairs all night, it's to embarrassing,3 world class goals today, get on with it

i would rather watch people go on a FORUM (look up that word) and discuss why the team isnt play well, whats wrong, what their OPINION is to make it better even if it is a load of rubbish than have to listen to people like you, the fingers in your ears brigade who dont have any opinions on anything and just watch football with their mouth wide open and dont think about anything other than how long until the next beer.
Because people just look like spoilt wankers, it was a good game

andyhinch said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
andyhinch said:

Because people just look like spoilt wankers, it was a good game

So our players go home thinking , at least it was a good game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.