Where do you even start to criticise the team at the moment?

Juan King said:
You could always get behind the team instead of criticising them? We are not playing too badly, we didn't get beat today did we? Both our goals today were top class IMO. You have to give Liverpool credit, they played well today. That was the best I've seen Sturridge play for ages.

Didn't play too badly !!! Our bloody midfield was out fought and out manouvered by an ageing gerrard, henderson, Downing, Lucas. Throw into that an ancient bloody defender in carragher.

I love my club like the rest of the members on this forum, but todays performance was not good. It might have been for the first 30mins but not after that.

Blue Haze said:
Never thought in my wildest dreams that a Henderson-Gerrard midfield partnership would look world class. They don't often look good playing against lower league opposition in the cups.

If they were that good why didnt they win?

Aguero gave it everything as usual. Sure he was off form in the first half but Liverpool couldn't handle him in the second. Thanks Kun for one of the greatest goals I have seen at the Etihad.

johnmc said:
Blue Haze said:
Never thought in my wildest dreams that a Henderson-Gerrard midfield partnership would look world class. They don't often look good playing against lower league opposition in the cups.

Their keeper made a huge mistake.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
robbieh said:
andyhinch said:
Because people just look like spoilt wankers, it was a good game

Totally agree. One bad game against an improving Liverpool side and its the end of the world.

We are not playing as well as last year but that would be difficult as at times we were beyond belief. But Yaya, Kun and DS have not been at the races this year. It is too easy to blame the less stella members of the side.

ps Sturridge put in a performance today that I never saw from Balotelli in 2 and a half years. Makes you think.

But for so many players to be off-form for what is nearly a whole season beggars belief and that is the problem.
Zaba Nastasić Lescott(when he's played) Clichy Barry and Milner have all had fantastic seasons and barely put a foot wrong. Agüero has been superb in most games and a bit off the pace in just a few others due to coming back from injury or knocks. Silva, I rate, has been more consistent overall this season than last (was poor - for him - from December to April last season). Džeko is responding well to having a good run in the team and is scoring and working hard. García is improving every week. Hart, where has made odd mistakes, has made more blinding saves this season than he ever has in his career (and it's a goalkeeping coach that tells a keeper whether to punch or catch). Nasri keeps the ball and that is too underrated by too many. Tévez Kompany and Yaya have been the most inconsistent but have not been half as bad as what is being made out.

As a team we've only played poorly in a handful of games and most of the season we've been very good. We're doing well. We're not doing as well as last year but neither did Blackburn in 1996, Arsenal in 1999, Arsenal in 2003, Arsenal in 2005, Chelsea in 2011 or United in 1994 1998 2002 2004 2005 2006 2010 or 2012 as they did in the previous seasons to those.

Sometimes you just don't win the league (and I've not even given up on this season yet - it's not over 'too it's over!).

Blue Haze said:
johnmc said:
Blue Haze said:

Their keeper made a huge mistake.

If they were that much better surely one goal wouldn't matter.

andyhinch said:
Can the "Bull rename" himself as I'm a little shit scaired lamb?

Can i have a translation in to English first please? You managed to get spelling AND grammar massively wrong in a sentence that only had about 10 words.

Bojinov The Bull said:
andyhinch said:

Can i have a translation in to English first please? You managed to get spelling AND grammar massively wrong in a sentence that only had about 10 words.
yet the point was well made

Bojinov The Bull said:
andyhinch said:

Baby 'i'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.