Where do you stand on this (fast food places)

You could carry the water for them too, and you show me one post where I have said that I don't like foreigners?

I can't take anyone serious that belongs in a clique of one.
I don’t need nor want you to take me serious.
You’re a stain that won’t wash away so I try to keep you at arm’s length these days because life is too short to deal with too many cunts at once.

I don’t need nor want you to take me serious.
You’re a stain that won’t wash away so I try to keep you at arm’s length these days because life is too short to deal with too many cunts at once.

I doubt you have dealt with one ****, keep carrying water sunshine.

I last went to one in Peterborough pre COVID. They just gave you a Heinz squeeze bottle.

The food has stayed the same mind.

I don’t remember one in Peterborough?

It was on the main high street. I'm guessing COVID killed it off. Used to be one in Barking underground station as well.
I know Peterborough very well ( unfortunately) just don’t remember a Wimpy’s. It may have even been a later one cause it wasn’t there in the 80’s I’m almost certain

You could carry the water for them too, and you show me one post where I have said that I don't like foreigners?

I can't take anyone serious that belongs in a clique of one.

I’d prefer to live in Wales but there’s not much work. I do, however, admire England for the opportunity it’s given me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.