Where do you stand on this (fast food places)

Why do people eat that shite in places like central Manchester when they’ve got great places close by? Can’t see Tracy and Daz going for a Kao pad gai when they can get a Big Mac meal for a fiver
Perhaps it's somehow connected to Macdonald's multi million dollar advertising budget and the limitless number of morons more than happy to be conned into eating what is utter dogshit.

Do they still have the tomato shaped ketchup containers?
Brings back memories of Wimpys as a kid; that and those weird crescent shaped sausages with slashes along the side.
Edit: Just checked this out on the internet and discovered that said sausage was known as a Wimpy Bender. Not sure they'd get away with that these days.

He’s not into foreign muck. Life hasn’t been the same since Ian Beale gave up his caff.
I have close to about a hundred different restaurants and cafes within about a 20 minute walk that includes Tapas, Japanese, Chinese, Lebanese, Cantonese, Italian, Indian, Mexican, German, Scandinavian, Greek, Turkish and British.
There’s also McDonald’s and KFC, chippys and Kebab houses.
Something for everyone on every budget.
Thankfully means with all that foreign muck I’m unlikely to bump into the likes of Mexico which is a bonus.

I have close to about a hundred different restaurants and cafes within about a 20 minute walk that includes Tapas, Japanese, Chinese, Lebanese, Cantonese, Italian, Indian, Mexican, German, Scandinavian, Greek, Turkish and British.
Thankfully means with all that foreign muck I’m unlikely to bump into the likes of Mexico which is a bonus.

You could carry the water for them too, and you show me one post where I have said that I don't like foreigners?

I can't take anyone serious that belongs in a clique of one.

Just another area of life that he dislikes.

It's like an ill thought out mob of dysfunctional characters out of a badly written book decided to aim insults at people thinking they are doing gods work, how is that working for you Dibley?
Not really. You just infest another thread with negative thoughts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.