Where do you stand on this (fast food places)

Do they still have the tomato shaped ketchup containers?
I last went to one in Peterborough pre COVID. They just gave you a Heinz squeeze bottle.

The food has stayed the same mind.

Folk who can cook their own food should do rather than live on takeaways like KFC.

Unfortunately for different reasons not everybody is able to cook for themselves.
I think the majority of people use fast food as a now and again treat, ie it's cheap and there's no washing up or cooking.
We have Macca's or Subway about once a week, we eat very healthily at home 90% of the time.
My 2 sons and their families treat these places the same. I think only a very small % "live on takeaways" although I agree there are some who do.

Nope, nowhere near as many actual cafes today as there were in the 80's and 90's it really is mostly Greggs Poundbake and varieties of fried shit on offer.

We are not talking restaurants either we are talking about grabbing some food on the go whilst you are out shopping, being a foodie has nothing to do with it.
Within 200yds of my shop there's 2 traditional cafes, a fantastic Italian cafe, proper Japanese fast food, carribean, fancy burgers, pizza (fancy or shit) Thai, and Indian.

Within 200yds of my shop there's 2 traditional cafes, a fantastic Italian cafe, proper Japanese fast food, carribean, fancy burgers, pizza (fancy or shit) Thai, and Indian.

You are Walter Mitty and I claim my 5 yen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.