Where do you think we'll finish this season and why?

Shearer and the bbc say chelsea still the team to beat (cant be arsed linking the article but heres a snippet)

"You cannot tell me Raheem is worth £49m," said Shearer.

"He's a good player, he's got potential, he's lightning quick, but I still think he needs to improve on a lot of aspects. Will he improve Manchester City? Yes. For £49m? No.

"Cech will be very, very good and improve Arsenal by a number of points, but I think they still need a top-class centre forward at least to go that one step further and win the title.

"I still think there's work to be done for United. I don't think there's a lot between City and United, they'll be pushing Chelsea all the way. I still think they might lack just one or two players."

In the PL I have no idea. Still depending on our longstanding core (If Kompany and Yaya return to their best we'lll win the league - If they don't we could finish 3rd)

In the CL we'll do fuck all again. The obvious midfield (and LB) issue hasn't been addressed

Shearer and the bbc say chelsea still the team to beat (cant be arsed linking the article but heres a snippet)

"You cannot tell me Raheem is worth £49m," said Shearer.

"He's a good player, he's got potential, he's lightning quick, but I still think he needs to improve on a lot of aspects. Will he improve Manchester City? Yes. For £49m? No.

"Cech will be very, very good and improve Arsenal by a number of points, but I think they still need a top-class centre forward at least to go that one step further and win the title.

"I still think there's work to be done for United. I don't think there's a lot between City and United, they'll be pushing Chelsea all the way. I still think they might lack just one or two players."
When Shearer is making a point on MOTD he sound like he's got the IQ of a battered sausage

We have a better chance for 1st this than last season owing to a few things

- No ACON so have Yaya
- Aguero on new beast mode diet
- Sterling, because the last time he's paired with a world class player they were close to 1st but slipped.
- Mangala settling
- We've found out Fernando's ceiling. Decent lad but not what will push us. I expect he will have less game time compared to the Ferns false revelation.

Think Arsenal will challenge Chelsea for the title leaving Us, Rags and possibly dipperville to fight for 3rd/4th. Unless we strengthen the defence we will always leak goals so for that reason i think we will drop more points than Arsenal and Chelsea. Besides our poor preseason preparations will cost us in the beginning.

Why won't Chelsea's poor pre-season cost them ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.