Where do you think we'll finish this season and why?

Top 2 for sure, hopefully 1st. We've got the best squad in the league, debatable if we've got the best first 11, but I'm more than happy with what we've got, with or without kdb, hopefully with tho. Still not give up on pp but it's looking unlikely, with 1st for sure

Quite interesting, reading this thread from last August. Note how the negative posters cited recurring injuries, needless rotation, and worrying signs from the previous season.

If we only sign three young lads for the EDS, and Sterling and Delph I think we'll push Chelsea harder and longer than we did (or actually didn't) last season but will finish 2nd still. Might still only finish 2nd if we sign more players. We were that far off last season and had so many glaring weaknesses that there's a lot to claw back with a core of the team all around the 30 mark.
Here was my prediction. See why I'm so disappointed? I thought we were a long way off last season, never mind this.

I overrated both us and especially Chelsea didn't I? Haha

Looks like David James pre-season prediction we would finish outside the top 4, wasn't so far fetched after all.

Relying on Utd to drop pts vs Norwich or WHU

We aren't getting 6 pts from next 2. Lucky if we get 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.