Where do you think we'll finish this season and why?

I've yet to see a post even remotely connected to MCFC from him
Yet there are many mods blind to it. Are these tthe sorts of posts ric asks us to report?

You can't though. Taken in isolation, there is nothing reportable to them. But he' an idiot if he thinks he takes everyone in.

With de bruyne, sterling, aguero, silva, nasri and bony we have world class options to create and score goals. For me if we get a fit and focused yaya and vinny then we win it by a decent distance imo

We have strengthened, we've brought in Jason Denayar.
A back four of Zabba Kompany Denayar Clichy is good enough to win the league - remember we kept the most clean sheers last season as well.

All of this. Quite often overlooked as well, the clean sheet part. As an attacking team, we will always look slightly suspect in terms of conceding goals. This is not an issue when you score as many goals as we will this season.

I can't buy the logic that we are somehow not strong enough defensively. When we spend £30 million on a centre half we really should be seeing some results next season.

As was alluded to by Pelligrini yesterday, I'm also unwilling to divide and conquer with this team, because we attack and defend as a unit. To a man our back four is as strong as anyone else. That we failed as unit cost us last season and I just can't see it happening again.

One or two of us need to put the tabloids down. I think signing De Bruyne turns us into a team that will win the title. Suggestions that we will somehow finish outside of the top 4 is simply delusional, in fact finishing outside of the top 2, if we get Kevin, is equally as bad.

Impossible to predict imho since it depends on things entirely out of our control. IF our key players remain fit and IF Pellegrini starts to learn from the mistakes of previous seasons, I think we have the players, the ability and the experience to win it.

The realist in me says we are likely to have Sergio missing for large parts of the season and likewise Vinny in and out of the team with various injuries. And we are likely to be tearing our hair out watching decent teams waltz right through Fernando and Toure.

So if I had to pick a number, I'd say 2nd. Chelsea's defence is rock solid, their midfield rhobust and with Falcao (who Mourinho will doubtless get the best out of) they are a better side than the side that won it comfortably last season.

The pundits (many pundits) suggesting we'll finish 4th, are on drugs however.

Behind Yernitid because a tool I had the misfortune to speak to today told me,in a deadpan way that, Yernitid ground out a result against Spurs and Champions grind out results and that's why Yernitid will win the League.We'll have to concede that we'll finish 2nd with such insightful rags as this around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.