Where do you think we'll finish this season and why?

Yes it is, and if Pellegrini doesn't sort it out we will struggle to finish in the top four and he will be looking for another job!
No it's not, and if you don't think the signings we've already made and the one that's iminent will drastically improve us then you've not been paying attention.
Finishing outside the top 4? You need to put the tabloids down.

A solid majority of this board predicted 2nd or 3rd for us 2 years ago. Hopefully the result is the same as it was in May '14.

If we don't finish comfortably above spurs and the favourite's Manu, then I want my money back. .

Blimey, there are some miserable fuckers on here! I'm confidently predicting we'll be Champions and all those cunty pundits will be choking on their words!

The optimist in me says we will win the title. The pesemist says we will struggle.

Positives are Sterling will shine, Delph bring fresh energy, Fernando free of pain will step up and Vincent and Yaya find their form. Verdict - unstoppable.

Negatives are none or only some of the above click and poor preparation pre season means a slow start to the season where we never catch up.

The main point is it is in our own hands. Our squad is a match for anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.